Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Want to play a little game?

Discussion in 'General' started by The innovator, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Sooooo basically I'm the kind of smoker that usually only smokes late at night. If any of you are going to be up late let's: smoke the same method (joint, bowl), at the same time, then just post the first thing that pops into our heads right after toking. So in a way it's like smoking with somebody but virtually. Anybody game for this?

2. lol so not visiting that site because i dont want any PENIS on my xmas eve

3. really? cause you seem really interested in penises...:smoking:

4. Damn I'd never even heard of that site before. Thanks man. Are there a lot of people actually on it or is it pretty dead most of the time?

5. yeah I found out about it on GC and visited a couple times for kicks, its normally only a few people on there...never encountered any penises lol chatted with a couple cool people actually

6. No dicks sounds good to me lol. I'll definitely check it out next time I'm high and feeling social and I'll probably meet a few GC members on it :p

7. Right? I've noticed that avatar a few times tonight(usually how I recognize people) and I swear almost every post is about a cock. The sig is talking about a cock.

...Not that it matters. If that's what gets you up in the morning, more power to ya.