Want to plant a field of weed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by _linux_, Aug 17, 2009.

1. #1 _linux_, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
    hey gc if i was to plant say 100 plants now will they flower and produce good buds out doors?
    i live in nyc btw i dont care about size of the plants just if they will produce smokable bud even a 1/4 a oz to me is fine lol

2. No it won't work imo. You need to plant in Spring/early Summer (max) and harvest in Fall. 100 plants is not a good idea because legally it's a lot of pot when actually it's not. My 2c.

3. i dont care about legal shit i just need to know if it will produce buds?

4. Ok man first of all there is nothing wrong with what the previous poster told you. It is too late to start growing right now. I live on the east coast as well, so i'm familiar with what season you are in right now, and you are too late.

Now as for 100 plants, you are obviously new to growing and clueless so why do you want 100 plants? You have to start with 1 or 2, see if you are capable of doing it, and then moving on to more. I don't know that you will ever need 100 plants though as that is pretty much a full scale grow op, so unless you are going for that you don't need it.

5. I think he is planning on just throwing out 100 seeds and seeing what kind of yield he can get from it. not actually going out and taking care of the plants like alot of the guerilla growers out here do.

Its definately late in the season, i suppose you would get some kind of yield, but personally i would save the seeds for next spring.

6. i have grown before except in doors me and my friends about 20 of us were planing a grow and we just wanted to know if they would produce even 1 bud . that's all i want to know yes or no and don't call me a fucking nub for god sake

also its just bag seed man my dealer gave me a zip full of seeds so yea

7. If you had 100 clones right now you could get some bud. Maybe an 1/8 to 1/4 to a gram per plant. from seed it would really hard to get anything right now.

I have never tried this so I am just saying what I think.

Do you have 100 clones or 100 seeds?

8. lol you dont haft to be rude... and like others said,, its pointless

9. i wasnt trying to be rude man i just need some info from gc also its like i would say 4 handfuls of seeds

10. #10 moneyfresh, Aug 18, 2009
    well i found a chart for New york New york and a plant goes into flowering stage on 14/10 or 12/12 i forget and vegging stage is like a month or so ( correct me if im wrong) and NY is already at 13 hours of light sooo... i dont think it would bud its too late... its ur decison if your not losesing out on anything.. then go right ahead

11. well then i guess i will do it next year shit if you live in nyc lol i am gonna have pounds of weed

12. You have no idea what you are doing.

13. lol well why do u think hes here then? to tell everybody he knows everything? im sure hes here to learn.... and i HIGHLY dought that 50% of those seeds wont pull threw.. go threw them one by one squeezing them not to hard but if they break easy then there no good. or dunk them in water and if they float there no good. if they sink there good lemme know

14. If they float let them soak. every 24 hours tap them gently, if they sink then plant them.
    If they sink as soon as you put them in water they might be over hydrated and they might not sprout.

15. ok thanks for the edit

16. Doubt it, but good luck. Just too bad its gonna be pounds of shwag( more like ounces at best)

17. Pounds of seeds.... Only takes a few males to make lotsa' weed into lotsa' seed.

18. #18 _linux_, Aug 18, 2009
    dude we are gonna be doing alot of work dont talk shit saying i cant grow decent weed and a plant started at the right time with proper fert will average over a pound wet so dont give me shit

Relax brother. ~AK~

19. My guess is that a lot of those seeds wont pull thru so why dont you try to germinate a hundred or so and plant the ones that germinate in cups next to the windowsill,then see what the sex is even though its going to be a really small plant and then switch back to veg by putting it under a few cfls,keep the best and make a few clones when they get bigger you,out of 200 seeds you should find a few keepers I did this my first grow and turned out well just my 2 cents

20. I DO WHAT I WANT!!!!!
    Weather you follow peoples advice or not, you asked the question we answered.