Want to open up Hydrostore in Shanghai China

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by greenarrowworks, Aug 24, 2015.

1. I was thinking of open up a grow shop in shanghai. Any thoughts? Plus papers and so on. One stop shop.

2. What are the weed laws like over there?

3. You can open a store there? I thought u were all commies

4. completely 100% illegal
    But there are ways around it I'm living in China different city though and most foreigners I come across smoke so business will boom but there's also people that are already selling obviously. Mostly they sell through contacts so word for word that your shit is good also certain bars just pays off officials to look the other way . If unlucky and caught then deportation or Chinese jail last place you want to be but any case if you ever do pursue this count me as your first customer :) my dealers a jackass

5. Opening a grow shop in Shanghai is very illthought. First of all, shops are dropping like flies. It's called Taobao. Secondly, you could open a hydro store, but as a foreigner, it would kick your ass, mentally, and probably you wouldn't have much business. For me, I would not go to a store like that. I would get all my supplies from proper places. I get lights from light places. Dirt from dirt places. Thirdly, you won't be attracting illicit growers, because China watches it all. There's no way I would go get grow equipment from a hydro store in Shanghai.

Off topic: Weed in China? You should all realize that China is the leader now in not only face-recognition technology, but also in putting cameras about every few hundred steps, on every given street. Look it up, and then you'll understand why there are no more herb dealers on the streets in China.

See for yourself....all posts which talk about herbs are from pre 2018. Since then, shits gone incognito. You can't get herbs on the streets anymore. Everything you do is watched and, recognized, instantly.

If you plan to live in China, what you need to do is get your seeds and equipment, and go that way. That's the only way these days. And be careful too, because once a year, the police will come to your door and ask for your papers. No worries though.....they don't come inside. They can, but they don't. Scares the shit out of you, if you have about 4 in flower and 20 rooters. Yikes.....talk about pucker up! lol. But it's all good. China doesn't care what you do in your own home, and they have bigger fish to fry, and the smell of it, is quite similar to that found in local community hospitals and neighbors doing Ai Jiu or whatever that herbal stuff is called.

And that's 2019 for you. Weed in China is dead.

6. Bold first post. I got a question why do you have a child as ur profile picture on an adult weed forum?

7. #7 Mark Tokerburg, Feb 24, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2019