Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Want to make a Vape

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by qubed55, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Alright I want to make my own vape, and was wondering if it was possible to simply use a hakko with a temp control, set it around 350-400F and use it to light my bong, so I'm only inhaling vapor. Will this work? I don't want to have to buy a volcano, because I don't have the money and I don't like the delivery system. And most of the regular vapes I've seen are cheap and wooden. Also, it's hard for me to buy stuff online because I have no credit card, but I can get past that.

2. Come on, I really want to know if I'll be vaping or if it's a waste.

3. I have no clue, go to a head shop and buy one, they are like $40.

• Like Like x 1
  4. That should work, but you should try to custom fashion a bowl that's shallow and has a high surface area for effective vaporization. If you were to use a standard bowl the top would be burnt black and the bottom would be hardly vaped at all.

5. I've seen many posts about the Hakko ceramic soldering irons that people use to heat their stuff up.

I use a vaporwarez, and love it.