want to make a custom beer/ping pong table

Discussion in 'General' started by ericmeister3000, Jul 31, 2009.

1. i have an old crappy ping pong table, and i want to fix it up and paint it to use for ping and beer pong

any ideas of what i should paint on it, what colors, and what kind of paint i should use?

i have balls of every color, so pick whichever color you fancy

2. Hmm, i always like a box, for wins and losses... as its your so you can keep track of yourself...
    I would say paint it like a basketball court, that could be fun...
    Depends are you good with paint, do you want to do a serious job!
    Post pics when your done!

3. fixing up an making beer pong tables look nice is a waste of time,cause there just gonna get wrecked an beer is gonna spill all over it anyways so just keep it simple an quick,at least thats what i would do.

4. Balls of every colour you say?

5. You smoke weed so paint it rasta colors, use oil based paint.

6. Well you could paint it what ever design you want maybe a football field with your teams logo. Then add chalk board paint and make a window to rite wins and loses on each side. then tape off the chalk and put a layer of shellack on top to make it water proof. Then keep chalk around for scores.

7. Oh and you need to make a section on the table for people who have been trolled, puked, behind the back, ricochets etc.

8. my friend had just peice of plywood on top of an old pool table
    we would play ping pong on it everynight
    we started tagging it up with markers and shit
    after the winter was over the whole table was covered

9. im going to make a custom one soon.
    im thinking like maybe a pinball theme with red lights on one side blue on the other...
    have little holes for the cups or like a triangle...and topped with a tinted plexi glass cover...
    and a wash bowl.

or maybe like a laker basket ball court cover.

or a skateboard theme....or get some of my good graph homies to do me something...with dog town and shit that would be sick.

10. 2 ideas me and my homies had were

1. tag it all up
    2. do a giant "dicktation" tag (from summer heights high)

and maybe try and paint bricks and tag on that