Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Want to learn how to roll sweet a$$ cones everytime? click here

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonerbro00, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Great vid man +rep. Any suggestions for me to learn how to roll? I've been smoking pipes for 2 years and just having friends roll the blunts but I'm planning on finally learning now. Should I just keep rolling the same weed as practice or is there a substitute for weed that I can use to practice? What did you do to learn and are joints or blunts easiest to start with?

2. Why does it matter what you make your roach with? I use normal lined paper and it works perfectly. You are not smoking that part anyway o.0?

3. Thats cool man thx for that vid

4. imma try this tonight, ill try to refer back here if i can remember.

5. this is honestly the best rolling tutorial i have seen

6. Something, perhaps your voice, makes this tutorial so easy to follow haha

+rep man this is legitimately all you need to know about rolling a cone haha

7. Thanks for all the awesome feed back guys :smoke:

The only suggestion i have is to jump right in lol. I had my roommate and friends show me how to roll a blunt and a joint, then from there i just practiced. Youtube is awesome too, despite it not being the "cool" way to learn. With joints you can sub bud with tobacco, just take apart a cig and keep using it over and over. Obviously you cant do that with dutches because theyre so goddamn expensive, but knowing how to tuck a joint paper helps you tremendously when rolling the inner leaf of a blunt. Sooner or later ill put up a tutorial on how to roll a blunt. Until then, good luck! Feel free to ask any more questions.

8. ho shit that was fuckin' pro, dude

9. awesome video, started toking about a month back and saw this website when i was looking for good documentaries. Been curious about rolling and tonight I have a good idea of what I have to do thanks to this video, sooooo glad i made an account here

10. awesome stuff man it was blowing my mind

11. Exactly how I roll my cones, great vid though! :D

12. Nice guide +rep

13. sickshit man. I dont even smoke but rolling i love to do. I ask people to roll there joints and sometimes im not that bad..Il start throwing a filter when i roll cause too much falls out,and il try the ccrutch trick you got going.Il let you know how it goes with this new tecxhnique

14. Nice vid buddy, ive smoked for 10 months now , U Should continue

15. crutch is a fancy word for roach... weird ive never heard it called a crutch

16. Cool! Too bad I can't roll. :(

17. I can roll a joint but never tight enough that I don't need a pen or something to pack it down with. :/

18. +rep man, good tutorial.