Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Want to learn how to roll sweet a$$ cones everytime? click here

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonerbro00, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Legit video..

When you were like "don't be shy" i cracked up.

2. You are awesome and sound really cool. Good tutorial.

3. Make sure you're grinding your weed to a consistency that's easy to work with, and don't become aggravated if some falls out-Just stick a piece of paper below where you're rolling and stuff it back into the joint if you need to.

4. Sick Vid dude nice job.

^ Agreed, i would kill to see a nice tulip or crossjoint vid.

5. Do it up stonerbro! :D

6. Great video man. +rep :smoking:

7. I can roll sweet a$$ cones without even trying now, thank you stonerbro! :D

8. Good shit.
    I needa try this one time.

9. The first joint I rolled turned out to be a cone, ha.

10. That is a TASTY looking cone man, nice vid.

11. Ok quick question. I have only smoked out of the waterbottle thing, and ate firecrackers. When it comes to making one of these would this get me higher or about the same?

12. love the vid man +rep and i am now slowly learning to be a cone master

13. Its a different type of high. Unlike the waterbottle (which im assuming gave you large amounts of smoke at once), you probably wont feel high within the first 30 seconds or even couple minutes. Itll slowly creep on ya and its a great head high, can be couchlocking at times although :D

I prefer joints to everything else because thats what im most used to. Sure i have pieces, but i can only use them when im home, and the way you have to straight lung hit a piece isnt appealing to me. Its more of a hobby to me than just a way to get high.

14. Ya, its a lot of smoke at once with the waterbottle thing. OK I will have to try this out. :cool:

15. WOW, great tutorial man. I have been searching vids on youtube for awhile, and this one is by far the best. +rep.

16. Nice vid, +rep. Also nice to see that someone else's hands shake when they roll, haha.

17. nice vid bro Ill have to try this. my joints are mostly cylinder shape but I nice impressive looking cone like that may be the way to go

18. I always used to roll tight ass joints that were a bitch to handle and always looked off. Just rolled up the first cone and im about to take her out for the test drive :smoke:

19. Nice rolling :)

20. great tutorial