want to know what really bothers me?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by shrivel, Apr 8, 2012.

1. it really bothers me that some people have to try to achieve acceptance through a sort of validation of what they think they may see in themselves.

"am i pretty? do you think i'm funny? am I too loud? do i bother you? what do you think of my tits? should i work harder on my biceps? do you like me?"

UGH!!! i just wish people could be secure enough with themselves that they don't have to need approval from others. if someone likes you, great! if they don't like you, fuck 'em! life still goes on with or without them.

it just makes me feel sorry for people like that, i guess.

:smoke:

2. That was me in Middle School... Fail

3. Do my farts repulse you?

4. nah man, people being free really never repulses me haha.

be free!!!

5. I can dig that. :D

[​IMG]

6. Its probably due to insecurity, lack of confidence and low self esteem, this used to be me back in High School then I started smoking marijuana and stopped giving a fuck about a person's opinions/validation.

7. yeah man, all we gotta do is ghet a grip and not trip. simple. :D

8. #8 Flemian, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2012
    [quote name='"shrivel"']it really bothers me that some people have to try to achieve acceptance through a sort of validation of what they think they may see in themselves.[/quote]

Like the 30+ threads you made?

Use a search button instead of spamming GC with a bunch of lame threads where your post is first and everyone has to read it and respond.

#Attentionwhoremuch

9. This was me in middle school-early high school as well, I matured greatly since then thankfully!

10. go smoke a bowl plz... did not try to wake up to this...

11. I especially hate it when a bitch post up a pic of themselves and in the pics caption it say "ugh I look so ugly" when in fact you can tell they were posing in the pic, pouting their lips, and they KNOW they actually in fact look sexy in the pic but post that caption anyways- Why the fuck did u post that pic if u think u came out ugly in it in the first place??.... Stupid bitches

12. Everyone seeks the approval of others to some extent, whether they conciously realize it or not, but some people are obsessed with the idea and let it affect everything they do.

13. Yeah i agree with you^ man. Everyone, no matter what they say, are looking for the approval of others. Maybe from friends, family, ect. It's a pretty normal thing, i do to a good extent. One of my friends was unhealthy about it though. Whenever we smoked or drank we would literally say "Do you think im cool? " or "Do you like me?" about 30 times. I have known the kid for years and made it very obvious i like him but he still never shuts the fuck up about it. Recently I've just been saying, "No, shut the fuck up. No one here likes you." or "I would like you if you stop asking that" and he still does it non stop.

14. i dig people who respect others as they are.