Want to know how to get the smell out of your room?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlazingRager, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Its called a vacuum. I read about how you people want to smoke in your room, but try and come up with all these fancy ways to get rid of the smell.

Vacuum that bitch, and it will smell cleaner than your asshole.

Carpet, done deal. Wood, swiffer sweep that hoe; and i know your bummy ass has one since you have fucking WOOD floors in your bedroom.

thats all there is to it. Leave the door open afterwards, and spray some air freshner or light a candle.

Fuck sploofs', incense, all those other things that hardly work. Get back to the basics.

2. Best smelling candles I've ever used. Smoked out of my bong and had some people over about ten minutes later with the candle burning, everyone commented on how nice and clean my house smelled. They are pricey but they burn slow.
    Suzzette's Cabin Candles - Welcome

3. Well I would kind of hope it would smell cleaner than my asshole...

4. Problem is, I can't be vacuuming at 2 in the morning. So what I do is create a lil filter. I get myself a toilet paper roll, stuff it with 3 dryer sheets, an put a huge duct tape ball on the end to jam in there. Blow into it, you will see the smoke come out but alot of the smell is captured.

5. Fuck that,my activated carbon sploof lasts for at least a month of heavy toking and it leaves ZERO weed smell in my room.

6. [quote name='"TCUB"']Fuck that,my activated carbon sploof lasts for at least a month of heavy toking and it leaves ZERO weed smell in my room.[/quote]

Other than what comes out of your pipe

7. After each hit I stand my chillum up on my desk with the bowl faced down,no smoke comes out.