Want to hear my life story?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JazzLikeMiles, Oct 1, 2010.

1. I got blazed,
    lost my glasses and
    searched an hour for them.
    got really ... really pissed off,
    felt like I was gonna have an anxiety attack.
    I swore to myself to never smoke again, it's
    fucking annoying when you misplace things while you're stoned.
    finally,
    I found them.

they were in my backpocket...

now I'm about to smoke again,
    life is a living hell I'll never get out of alive

2. same thing happened to me the other day. then i found them, lay on my couch, took them off, and went to sleep.

3. i've lost my glasses 3 or 4 times in the last week.

its hell, especially when i have to wear them to drive. right now i have an old pair on because i can't find my normal ones.

weaker prescription = visual distortions, almost like you were coming up on (other drugs you can't mention).

4. Misplacing shit is hardly a reason to quit the herb son

I lose my wallet, keys, cell, ipod, lighter, cigs, my pieces and stash just about everyday ha

5. Something similar happened to me i took a hard hit off my bong and couldn't remember where i put the damned sploof so im holding my breath looking all over the place for it find it in my hand...

6. gosh I hate that!!! I did that a few weeks ago.. I ran out of contacts and misplaced my glasses. I was walking around blind as a bat for hours waiting for my roommate to come home so she can help me look.. because me looking alone is moot. Because I can't see. Lol

7. you would think smoking would help your eye vision ;)

8. Cheer yourself up by singing the best song ever from me. "Livin on Cloud 9, CLa Cla, CLaClaCloud9, Livin on Cloud 9 Bay-BaBaby your mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

9. And that was your whole life story? :poke:

:smoke:

10. you need a life dude