Want to have your mind blown? Check this out.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Solar Being, Aug 2, 2011.

1. I watched all of the videos in one sitting and other than the whole "aliens coming to Earth and building pyramids with their minds" thing, it makes sense and pretty much affirms things that I've already believed.

I tried the astral projection thing and I think I got pretty close. After about half an hour, my body started to go numb and I started feeling these weird chills and vibrations. They came out of nowhere so it startled me and I opened my eyes and I was too tired to try again so I just went to sleep. I'm looking forward to trying it again later.

Also, do you know when/if there are going to be more videos released?

2. #102 Solar Being, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
    He seems to put out a new video every couple weeks or so, so it looks like we may have to wait a bit. But I'll keep the thread updated none the less.

By the way, I'm still tripping, feeling like I could astral project I will give it a try in a few I'll report back with what happens.

edit: This is just my experience but the shrooms seem to be having the opposite affect. I feel like I can astral project but when I try to meditate my mind is just going off in to many different directions. I can't seem to concentrate :(

Still, I might try again later

3. I got very close to lucid dreaming last night. I finally was able to keep my eyes closed for a good 2 hours or so lol. Key is to just not think about it (obviously).

I felt myself drifting into what felt like a state of sleep, but while I was continuously controlling my breathing (in deeply, hold for a second or two, then exhale fully) and enjoying the very vast and realistic visuals floating about behind my closed eyelids. I felt my head get heavy, kind of like the feeling you get when you first fall asleep (if you've ever noticed it), and then I caught myself, thinking I was actually about to fall asleep (unconscious sleep), and basically took myself out of the state only to have to restart completely over again.

At that point I just said fk it and rolled over and fell asleep almost instantly lol.
    N*gga needs some tips from all of ye experienced dream walkers :p

4. Any other Indigo children?

First time I saw the Male Female video it blew my mind when I realized that I had every symptom of an Indigo child. It was eerie.

5. #105 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Didn't they say that pretty much everyone these days is an indigo child?

6. He said that since the 80s a lot of indigo children have been born, so yes there are a lot of indigo children now. However I wouldn't say "pretty much everyone."

7. How come china get's all the psychic people? That's BS

8. TL;DR

I'd rather have my dick blown.

9. #109 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 5, 2011
    That was a waste of a post. You're making a lot of those tonight

10. It's all about balance :D

11. Because they have more people than us? Hence the chances are greater.

12. Well what do we get?

Indigo children? Don't they have those too?

So many questions?!?

13. I can't answer these, I have a lot of questions too. Going to have to get Astral projection down if I want to get them answered though.

14. They didn't say that they're ONLY born in China, but MOST of them are. Which makes sense, since they hold almost 1.8 billion people out of... 6 or 7 billion?

15. i thought i was going to get my mind blown!???? pfffft....this is all third grade as far as im concerned.

16. Well i for one watched all videos in two sittings. I really connected with the videos and it felt like i had always knew what he was saying some way or the other. Ive subbed to him on youtube and will be keeping a close eye on his channel for more vids.

17. I was blazed... Sorry?

18. Sounds interesting...

19. #119 geck0n0x, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
    I also have all the symptoms, it's scary how much of what this guy says I can easily see truth in.

I have always been interested in the spiritual side life, I've spent quite a lot of time looking into religions and found many things that I strongly agree with but every religion into has things I don't personally believe in as well. I decided that I would take the time to make up my own picture of what's going on in this crazy world, even if it took me my whole life. It appears that Jordan has already done this but in greater depth than I ever could.

At first I was worried I was being lead into some kind of scientology trap but I can't find a label for his beliefs (Edit: some of it is kinda New Age I guess?) and the part where he talks about not putting what you believe into boxes rings true with my own take on things.

I have so many questions. I think I'm going to watch all of his videos again and make some notes on the grey areas so that I can do some research and do my best to make sense of it myself, then ask Jordan what he thinks.

20. #120 glazedKnuckles, Aug 6, 2011
    Where the fuck did you go to school?