Want to have your mind blown? Check this out.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Solar Being, Aug 2, 2011.

1. #81 glazedKnuckles, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Exactly

2. I really enjoyed these videos, thank you OP.

3. #83 Solar Being, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
    Don't thank me thank Jordan Duchnycz, he's the one that took the time to compile all this information and put it into an easy to digest form. Just make sure to spread the word, just don't force it on people.

Going to some meditation while tripping shrooms (first time) tonight with my buddy. He doesn't know about this stuff, but hopefully the shrooms will make it easier for me to astral project.

4. Good post, but i didnt watch the vids though, i dont know why but i seem to not wanna watch any videos people post, i might watch them later though

5. It would definitely be worth your while, even if you don't believe any of it it'll give you a different perspective that you've likely never heard before. If what you watch makes sense to you and you believe it could definitely change your life.

6. My life is changing, the first video has it right.

Pull your thoughts into reality, sculpt it, and above all else, remain positive and free from emotional shackles

7. If not for you, I wouldn't have found these videos.

Let me know how your astral travels go, yeah?

8. #88 Oblivion420, Aug 5, 2011
    I had one after I smoked. I dreamed I was on a boat then I was like "what the fuck! I'm supposed to be in my bed! I'm dreaming!" then everything went white.

As I awoke it was the most calming, peaceful feeling I've ever felt. I was completely numb and warm. Like I was floating on a cloud.

9. This series really opened my mind.

The most mind blowing thing I've ever watched.

10. 12-5 out yet?

11. Ive never been religious or spiritual, but these videos made perfect sence to me, I now see life in a better more positive way, I have also started meditating, thank you op for posting, I will spread the messge to thoses that is intrested.

To all the nay-sayers, at least spiritual science hasent tried to rule the world, or convert people and try to kill em when they see diffrently, or cause wars...we can learn from this

12. Same thing happened with me, I won't flat out say everything he said was true, but as you said, spiritual science hasnt tried to rule anyone or cause harm as opposed to science, and organized religions.

13. I am going to give you guys a tip, one that could make you rich! Once you guys master astral projection you can contact The Amazing Randi and set up a experement. If you can indeed do it and prove it he will pay you a million dollars.

Good Luck

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sesamjLNHlU"]James Randi's Million Dollar Challenge [/ame]

14. What good is a million dollars when you can fly into outer space and manifest anything you want from your mind :laughing:

15. #95 glazedKnuckles, Aug 5, 2011
    So when you come back, you can have a fucking million dollars

16. #96 Mr. Mojorising, Aug 5, 2011

You could donate the money to charity and help many people improve there lives. A simple experiment that takes less than a day to complete and you would not do it?

It almost seems selfish that you would not take this easy opportunity to do great things for those in need, and pay for your education at the same time.

17. Okay so I watched up 'till part 8 or 9 last night baked, and that shit is awesome and mind-blowing at the same time. I plan on getting really high again starting right after this is posted and watching the rest tonight. Very cool stuff.

I don't really like the cartoon guy, though. Something about how it's drawn or how it keeps doing the same moves over and over kinda irks me I guess. Reguardless though, like I said... Very cool stuff. And I'm just curious, is the guy that made these Canadian? He says "aboot" instead of "about" :p

18. Anyone have links to astral projection techniques? I've been trying every night since I've watched the videos, last night was interesting to say the least.

19. #99 The Botanist, Aug 5, 2011
    I watched all of them baked.
    My reaction to each part:

[​IMG]

Edit

I think i saw a pdf version somewhere. I probably got it from one of the videos.

20. #100 Oblivion420, Aug 5, 2011
    Yeah those same movements were pissing me off lol. And then I tried meditating and i think you should try it.