Want to have your mind blown? Check this out.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Solar Being, Aug 2, 2011.

1. 12_4 is here!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfsahSs2rh0]‪Spirit Science 12_4 - The Fall‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

edited into the OP also

2. it is when you dont give evidence of your theory and completely disregard the actual way animals communicate through nonverbal gestures.

3. No evidence? That just proves you didn't even watch any of the videos.

4. i saw the first one.

there is no evidence. just a few pipe dreams.

5. so you saw 1 out of 14 videos?

...come back when you've watched them all and see if your views change.

If your not willing to do that than you might as well just leave now, because unless you do your opinion means nothing.

6. i'll come back when you decide to learn logic, reasoning and objectivity.

7. There is no evidence for thought. We have no idea why we are able to think like this. This is just another explanation.

8. Wow this is just amazing. Changed my perspective and everything went in correctly. Thanks so much OP

9. I am interested in this, but I feel like I should smoke before I watch them. So I am going to sub this thread and come back to watch the videos when I have bud to smoke. It seems really interesting already.

10. Definitely gunna give these videos a look later when i have more spare time, though I noticed one of the titles was astral projection which is something that I have much doubt about in regards to its verisimilitude.

11. I'm so glad people are actually responding to this.

Did anyone else get that eerie sense of deja vu when watching the videos? Like as if you already knew this information?

12. Agreed, i have to go in for work tomorrow so i wont finish them all but i will watch them tomorrow. I enjoy hearing these philosophical speeches regarding spirituality and the world beyond.

It makes me wonder however that what if we ourselves get so stuck on logic and reasoning, that we truly loose sight of what means to be real. :wave:

13. #33 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    I guess some people dont care to think or explore. When I hear people say this, I feel they are intellectually lazy and are using this as an excuse. The ones who used (note: 'used') logic and reasoning never shut this out completely. They explored it. They tried to find evidence and proof. These days it means I dont know, I dont care, you're stupid for believing in this because someone who isnt me hasnt proven this topic to the fullest extent. I am not directing this to you personally, Mr Lama. I respect you. But I really dont like these pseudo-intellectual idiots who claim to support logic and reason, but ignore a crucial part of this learning.

And let me correct an earlier statement when I said I believe in this stuff. First, I dont believe, some of the stuff mentioned, I know. It is backed up, and I have had experience with it. Since I know you dont care, I wont go into it.

But then I got to the Atlantian videos...Sounds a bit like scientology to me...

14. Now that you mention it, it does sound a little Scientology?

I used to think Scientologists were crazy, but I guess its all about how you say it. The evidence of pyramids and such on Mars that correspond with sacred geometry give a new light I think. It's very interesting, also didn't scientists conclude there was once life on Mars?

15. Some of it is based on fact, but its like this guy made this whole story up on his own to fill in the gaps. Im sure he will say his "guides" told him this, but I can guess Hubbard said something similar

I love the subjects of astral projection, chakras, unified consciousness, and other metaphysical things like that. But this shit, even I have to say this is bullshit. For the sake of argument, if this is true,how is it on Youtube? If this gathering of beings were able to set and activate a spiritual grid around the earth. and have so far managed to suppress this knowledge how did this slip by them?

I loved his early videos, but now its just getting stupid

16. There's no way to know whether it's right I'm afraid. We'll just have to wait and see how this all plays out. If its all true, I'm sure when we're at higher consciousness we'll be able to find out.

How did what slip by them?

17. These videos. If this is the history of man, then obviously this kind of knowledge wouldnt get out, but it did.

But this is following the same path as so many other crappy ass theories that have been suggested since...well who cares. At this point, Im with Lama. Ive agreed with pretty much all of his earlier videos, but this defies logic, reasoning, evidence, and all rationality. Even the CIA experimented with things like astral projection with success, but this is just horse shit

18. I wouldn't be so quick to call it horse shit. There are a lot of things that people believe with far less evidence (religion?). I don't know man, I just don't know.

19. I place this on that plane as well. Fabricated storied based around fact. No different than many movies you see

20. #40 Solar Being, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    Perhaps, but still I wouldn't rule anything out.

He also cites his sources at the end of every video.