Want to have sex with my teacher

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skillzthatkillz, Nov 19, 2009.

1. One of my lax coaches is the Earth Science teacher at my old high school, and he tokes up with me...so we have a great brohood. He told me a story about how a judge let a student/teacher relationship go because the girl (student) was of age and didn't have the man(teacher) as a teacher...he just taught at the same school. I think it was in Ohio for some reason? Either way...that's not your case, but you are of age...so congrats..wait til the end of the year.

2. hahaha these are some of the best replies I've ever seen. but yeah I wanna know if anything happened?

OP what's good?

update por favor??

3. go for it you only lvie once but be sure she wants your d

4. OMG I will slap your face if you dont ask for some 1 on 1 "special help"

5. This is completely legal. However, if anything goes down tell no one. (No, not even that person.) She will still lose her job if and when word leaks out.

6. well my friend, if your going to try this shit, you gotta take it slow, like docking a boat. if you rush in your boat is destroyed. so start slowing down your boat and begin prep for the docking, is the area clear? is the spot occupied by another boat? if so is this boat some big clunker or is it a fast boat? cause if the dock is already filled with a fast boat your fucked, but the clunker easy to replace. So make sure your a goddamn speed boat. unless your replacing another speed boat cause than you gotta be a battleship to blow it the fuck out of the water. So once your sure your dock is clear begin to move in slowly because you dont wanna break the dock and scratch your paint. So after your pretty sure you can lash up to the dock make sure you have all the ropes and knots ready so you dont drift out. Then if you sir are just there to refuel make sure you can get the hell out of dodge fast, this is where being a literal speed boat is necessary. If your there for an extended period still be ready to get the hell outta dodge, but instead of a speed boat you gotta be sneaky so be a submarine. Good luck with this.

7. Read dates people. This is from 2009. So quit saying "DO IT" because he either already did it, or didn't. Just waiting for the OP to return to tell us what happen.

8. all it takes is the word "sex" in the title to make it a 10 page long thread.

9. lol mine were all ugly as sin when I was in HS funny shit we had was a Spanish teacher with 6 toes.

10. what happened to the other four??
    :cool:

11. #152 Kid Nap, Aug 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2010
    The 10th grade English teacher at my HS got caught fucking students. Boy, she was fine too.

Robin Winkis, 29: English teacher at Central York High School in York, Pa., allegedly had sex with a 17-year-old boy after giving him alcohol. Authorties accused her of five alleged sex acts during October and November 2005. She pleaded guilty as part of a deal, and was sentenced to two to 23 months in jail.