Want to have sex with my teacher

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skillzthatkillz, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Do it do it

2. #122 TickTockCroc, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2010
    lol @ this thread

3. Hm. Well in order to be a teacher she had to spend a ton of money on schooling to get her degree. She also spent a lot of time and effort studying for exams so that she can eventually graduate and have a teaching degree.

You really think she's going to throw her entire future away to fuck? Nobody will hire a teacher if she's been accused of having sex with a student. That's just the truth. One or two or even twelve fucking sessions isn't probably worth her risking her future as a teacher.

4. Believe me, some teachers aren't that diffident about it .. A teacher at my old HS fucked the entire hockey team and was given the nickname Sticky tits lol. The administration found out and she was fired for it. Not even a few months after it happened she started teaching at the other HS in the area.

5. Cut a hole in her side and stick your dick in it. I reccomend breaking into her house and tieing her to the bed first.

6. dont drive to school that day, ask for some after school help. then tell her "aww shit i missed my bus". if she likes you she will take you home. then make your move.

7. :eek::hide:

she could be into that thing....who knows? some women are kinky as fuck hahaha:devious:

8. wait it out my brother. shes the alpha, so shes gotta make the move. the first one anyways. also ive delt with some teacher student relationships before, and i can tell you that ur gonna screw urself if shes not into you, plus she prolly would want to wait tell after u graduate. just keep flirting with her and having fun, enjoy it while it lasts.

9. The bed thing maybe. But unfortunately, I've never met a woman who willingly allowed me to cut a hole in their side in stick my dick in it.

If she's down for that, then she's definitely a keeper.

10. There's really only three things you need to know about handling this kind of situation:

1.)Cut a hole in the box
    2.)Put your junk in the box
    3.)Make her open the box

Thank me later

11. Bait 'till you graduate.

12. jizz all over her notes and folders

13. haha yess roofies are the way to go lad :p

14. Just straight up ask her...

"So, when you gonna let me tap that?"

Just say it and casually sit back. If the reaction is positive, you're getting laid.

15. ya no fucken kidding :p

16. No one has ever had sex with their teacher, teachers don't want to have sex with their students, get out of fantasy land and do a little research on Apophenia and Confirmation Biases.

/thread

17. Bang her dude...teachers are women too and 99% of women have and like having sex. Youve had teachers your entire life, wouldnt you know if she was flirting with you or not? If she is, you know the drill:p

18. Obviously you haven't been to the hottforteacher website.
    This kind of shit's on the new all the time in every city...

19. So did anything happen?