Want to have sex with my teacher

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skillzthatkillz, Nov 19, 2009.

1. This. Seriously man, unless you're pretty damn certain about this you'll be making things hard for yourself until you leave.

2. #42 mr. magic, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
    my homie fucked a hot student teacher while we were in high school. i thought he was crazy for trying and was just going end up looking like a dumb ass but low and behold it worked out quite well for the motherfucker

but you really should wait for the last day

ask for after school help and get your mack on there

3. LMAO! either im wicked faded or thats the funnest fuckin thing ive ever read hahaha:hello:

4. Opposite for me. I have a couple of bangin chicks in my honors chem class, but only one decent one in my honors english.

And my Calc teacher is pretty hot. She's like late 20's early 30's

5. #46 *ColtClassic*, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2009
    So, I'll probably be seeing you on the news sometime soon? :D

Some hot teachers are just so undeniably . . . hot! :eek:

6. She would probably get fired, not only that she risks losing her teaching license as she hasnt understood that there are sexual boundaries between high school students and teachers. Even though you're both of age

7. Don't make comments, they'll end you up in a possible bad and awkward situation. I say you should just try to get her number, stay after for extra help or do something outside of school with her like studying or something school related. That way it would be much easier to isolate her and make a move in private or give her the chance to make one herself and therefore eliminate most, if any, risk.

8. Lmao yo some of the advice ppl are given u is mad funny Fruit Basket was the funniest don't buy her anything just next time she come up to you mad close to talk just like put ur hand on her sholder or ur arm around her and make a joke thats when u know make it like a i wanna bang u touch or sumtin one of my friends hit our teacher who looked mad good u can do it im tellin u

9. Give her two oranges and a banana. She'll know.

10. is she a miss or mrs? ya wait till the end of the yr cuz if she is intrested in u youl be graduated soon so theres no risk for her and if she isnt and its a little bit imbarrasing for u it will be the end of the yr so no big deal

11. i would say go for it for sure. just be very smart about how you approach. i had a verrrry fine teacher my junior year and i regret not going for that shit. also one of my friends almost smashed our teacher freshman year

12. since shes a teacher shes smart, ask for some brain :)

13. Pack your stuff quite slowly at the end of class so you're the only guy left in the room, then apologize to her for it, smile, and walk past and and slightly brush her waist by 'accident'. Worked for me. Later that week I hit it faster than a Ferrari.

:wave:

14. LMFAO thats awesome

15. If she gets caught she'll never be able to get another teaching job.

16. Dude, sounds like you need a tutor, just ask her for some extra help at home, if ya know what i mean...:ey::love::yummy::yay: :rolleyes:

17. i beg 2 differ to thar, i switched from AP english because of the fuglys in it. but the teacher was hot, english teachers are bangin but the students are dirt

18. You switched a subject because the chicks weren't all that good looking? Madness.

19. Last day of her class stay after its over. Talk with her and basically tell her how it is and work your game. If shes interested she wont front. Dont choke and dont take any shit. Im sure youll hit that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwVvct99UGA"]YouTube- Snoop Dogg Ft. VA - Candy (Candy Shop Remix)[/ame]
    Be a Pro and keep ur flow rollin.