Want to Grow out doors in Minnisota PlZ help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420robert, May 24, 2006.

1. I just turned 18 a month ago and i want to grow over the summer.....i think it may b too late.....but if it is it will still grow just smaller yield correcT? (do not have much $$$ to spend) i am hopping for some one who knows the climet to help me "step by step"

Thanks all

2. oh ya......im using bagseed

3. The first step in growing outdoors is to have the plants grow for a small ammount of time (2 weeks or so) indoors before you put them outside. It is very difficult to start a plant from germination outdoors. Right now would probally be a perfect time to plant outside in MN. Up north there was just a frost a couple days ago but I dont think you should have to worry about it. The Rivers/Streams are also finally going down so you should be good on time.

The easiest way to learn how to grow pot is to look at the guides that are already around. What part of minnesota are you from?

4. that is what i was going to to start inside and go outside. could you help me get a grow room together?

can i just use normal lights or do i have to buy real ones

5. You can just use flourescent lights, you should have some of those laying around, keep them about 2 inches above the plant once it is germinated. Good luck :)

6. Get the highest wattage Compact Flourescent Light (The ones that spiral you can get them at walmart or menards) your lamp can handle.

7. and one of those will b ok untill i pit them outside? and could i just start them outside or would they probly die? (i dont wana have to grow in side of my house at all )

8. im in the twin citys (st paul)