Want to Grow for first time, afew questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420 High Times, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Can you guys who have grown before give me some tips. Like I want to do 4 plants in 4 different areas of my neighborhood. How many seeds do I plant together for 1 plant. Also should the seeds all looke similar? How can I keep deer and stuff away from them. How often should i water them b.c I dont want people to see the same kid go into the woods often for about 3 min and then leave like everyday haha. O yea and how much usually comes off of one plant?

Any other tips are well appreaciated

2. The seeds should be tan, brown or black. Those are mature seeds to test the seeds squeeze each one between your index finger, and thumb. If it flatens it wouldn't have germinated, and if it stays hard as hell you got a good seed. Plant 1 seed for 1 good plant, but plant a couple just incase something eats one seed of one plant has troubles. Our plants have a smell, and some wild animals insticts tell them not to mess because of the smell, so you shouldn't have any problems, but putting them in a bushy area then putting chicken wire up will help. If you have a stream close by in the woods plant them 5' away or so, and long as the stream has water so will your plants so you dont have to water them. You cant estimate weight because there are many many variables; light, will we have freak T-storms, will there we a freak cold snap that will stunt the plants, will bugs get to them, how much fod, and water they get. All those play a factor to weight. Asking that question is like asking if it will rain on August 22, 2010 at 4:20pm.

Best of luck with your outdoor crop for this summer.