want to grow but

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by moto47, Sep 10, 2008.

1. live with parents and dont want them to find out any tips? should i grow out in the woods or something? or just not grow till i get my own place? thanks

2. i grow with living with my parents. i try my best to cover all my tracks and leave no hints. be a good kid and they wont be suspicious. also, grow in the woods, never bring any smelly things to your house. you can pull it off, just be smart man.

3. i have the same question i dont want to have ANYTHING in my house cus its small. do i have to sprout it in the cup like its said? i would rather just throw them in larger pots and grow then there so i dont have to keep nothing in my house. i need tips for sprouting cus im hearing contradicting statements.

4. what could you hear contradicting about sprouting? you germinate the seeds (put them in a cup of water for like 2-3 days, or you can put them inbetween two wet napkins in a paper plate) what i usually do after they germinate is i use the grodan rockwool cubes, keep em in a dark spot and they sprout up quick

5. yah but others are sayin that i dont need to germinate them in house i just throw them in soil. the paper plates would work for me....

6. hope u live somewhere hot, cause here in Canada harvest is 3 weeks away,

7. nah im right next to you people in buffalo. but i have had this on my mind for some time and im doing my research. for next year. i want to do this right.

8. you cans start by finding your plot. go out in the woods and make sure the grow spot is secure. make sure you will have an easy entrance and remember to consider the sun, hikers, trails, animals, soil and smell. good luck

9. That is the smartest thing I have heard someone say in a long while. Often the noobs want to rush in and ask questions later. You will be ready by next year, no fret.

I would suggest germinating them properly. All it takes is a wet paper towel put between two plates or a rubbermaid tuperware container. This can be, and should be, hidden in a sock drawer or something.

When sprouted, they go face down into soil. This soil can be a large pot, or directly into the earth.

10. thanks i am stakin out my area and stuff it is only visited by animals like deer and stuff is this a prob?

11. Yes - they will eat your plants!

12. haha a stoned deer! well then would moving them off the deer path work?

13. They will find it. You will need to put up some smaller fences or use reppellant against deers.

14. i grow and live with my parents too...i got caught three times too...

Tried in closet in open= Caught

Tried in closet again inside a super stealth PC grow box=Caught

At another friends house then dried in my room in super stealth dry box=Caught

Growin outdoors on my own property=Caught but they dont know where it is and they dont care anymore..hahah

15. wow deer really love weed dont they? i guess ill spring for some replant do they even have that for deer?

and damn due you are just unlucky but love your weedand thats why im growing out of my property.

16. Yes they do but many who have used it say it doesn't work.

17. gah! the damn deer! how could i fix that? fences are a non option

18. why would you want to grow but? weed is easier and far more cost effective to grow. j/k

19. listen man. i live with my parents and i do just fine. you need to do it outdoor obviously cuz momma searching your room may end up bagging you with some plants in your closet lol. what i do is grow them in a tiny crawl space at the end of my closet. maybe about 3 foot wide by 3 foot tall by 2 1/2 feet long. i then take those and plant them outside into prepared soil. if you want to grow, read read read. i lurked on here for a very long time probably a couple years before ive acheived the kind of results i wanted. but its all about how much you know about what your growing. theres tons of info on here. read and be smart and careful and im sure youll be fine.

20. no shit? im from buffalo and thanks for the tips guys!