want to grow but need help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by andyweedexxtra, Feb 20, 2007.

1. i really want to start growing my own marijuana. i still live with my parents so my bedroom closet is going to have to be the place. what would be some stuff i would need to buy to get started. the closet is kind of small but i am sure i can grow some there. have not read the stickies yet but i will soon. mainly looking for suggestions right now as to what to do first or what kind of buckets or whatever i need and lights.

2. Growing in your parents house isnt smart. Not only are you risking their names, your risking their privacy.
    Even if you decide to be selfish, and not care what happens to them, growing in your parents house is risky, and your chance of getting caught is higher than anyone else.

If you consider the consequences, and still decide to proceed, you need to start reading because the questions your asking are asked here several times a day, and you wont get a good response from experienced growers.

Soil, containers, CFL's, Ventilation, stealth.

These are the things you need to concider, good luck.

3. *Waits for Anony to leave*
    *Appears from shadows*

Psst! Andyweedexxtra, he's right y'know.

*checks directional tracker unit*

Bleep, bleep, bleep.

Hmm, seems to be pointing at 'General Indoor'.

*Tiptoes off after Anony*

4. What was that crap ? Personal joke i guess !

Parents are risky, but if you casually drop the idea over dinner you might get a surprise to the response. If they flat out hate the idea, then your fucked.
    But if there is some leverage in their voice, you might have a chance.

I wish i grew more as a youngester, it wasn't until 20 that i found out they were totally cool with it and wanted to try what i had grown.

If your living with parents, a remote grow in the woods can be successful - but takes ages.
    Good luck.

5. Dunno? Guess I can be mean sometimes Rabiez? lol

6. Crap? Ah, right, deride what you don't understand, I get it.
    Yep, it's a joke, but not one designed to amuse you.
    Move along please, nothing to see here.

7. yeah if ur parents are strict and have rules about smokin they wont be on ur side for growin as for me my mom is lettin me have my greenhouse :D so she wont be surprised what will be grown and she dont smoke either so even better cuz i gotta keep my peeps from the south happy