Want to Grow a Plant Outdoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Hydra-Glide, Sep 23, 2009.

1. City of San Diego

Still in development: Current version 9/17/03: Adult marijuana patients with the approval of a San Diego County doctor may keep up to 1 pound of marijuana and grow up to 24 plants. Under the measure, caregivers can keep up to 2 pounds of marijuana and grow up to 48 plants for as many as four patients.The ordinance must come back for a final vote, as a procedural matter, to be enacted.
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    That's our local county law. I don't see anything about security greenhouse or any cover at all.

Maybe a low-smell plant outside in a southern exposure location. Could I put it in a huge clay pot (for rabbit protection).

2. what's your question bro? I also reside in SD county and grow under the terms of propr 215

3. Thanks.
    I'm a current med-card holder and I want to grow a single plant in the garden of our patiio, that has southern exposure.
    Someone suggested that I might legally I might need to have the plant in a secured greenhouse.
    I plan to trellis the plant along an existing Eugenia hedge.
    Our San Marcos dispensary is planning on giving patients starter plants, which is very cool of them to do.

4. So i'm sorta confused, are you in the City of San Diego or the county?? The City has rules that you must either grow indoors or in a secured greenhouse. The county does not have the same rules...I live in the county and grow in my backyard...

5. We're in North County, not in the city of San Diego.

6. As am I...your ok to grow outdoors...But I would keep it on the low down from thieves...and btw if your just starting a plant, it will not do much this time of year, it's too late in the season...

7. #7 Hydra-Glide, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
    Cool.
    I'm going to try and grow a plant whenever the planting time is right.
    We have rabbits around here. They're out there every morning munching on anything edible.
    Can you suggest a book that will be the best one for me (a one plant guy) to read as I go along?
    Thanks for your help.
    •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    i can take two pics of my planned grow site for your opinion of which ones best. One of them would be to grow inside of an 8 ft. box hedge that allows more sunlight than growing a plant inside a bamboo plant. I've seen plants grow inside of a bamboo plant and it kept the buds hidden and let a few trailer leaves stick out of the bamboo, I guess to supply sunlight to the buds growing in the shade, sort of.