Want to grab a Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TheStrain, Jul 16, 2012.

1. I suggested you get the Arizer Solo but if that is above your budget then yeah I say go with the MFLB. I'm currenttly in a similar situation as you. I really wanted a vape at first that would knock me on my ass so I bought the SSV. Every time I've used it by myself or with a friend I get obliterated, but it isn't stealthy in the least.

Although I use it frequently, there are many situations where I want to vaporize but don't want to bring it with me. I haven't used the MFLB yet but I've heard people online praising the shit out of it and others say it's not effective. I was looking into buying one as well and might just have to take the risk and buy it because at the moment I haven't seen much competition for true portables vapes in that price range. Solo sounds the way to go but I just spent that much on my SSV so eh idk. The NO2 is better than MFLB for effectiveness apparently but where I buy my vapes it is almost double the price of MFLB.

2. Dude i just got the mflb 2 days ago and i love it! you should defiantly get one for your first vape and if you like vaping then eventually get a better one. but its a good first vape.

3. Exactly.

The Solo is the definition of a dank ass portable vape that hits like a SSV.

4. If I was to get the Solo, I would just get the Da Buddah. Reason being the great appeal of the Magic Flight Launch Box is that I can easily slip it out of my pocket, take a hit, and go back to my day.

The Solo isn't stealthy and is only nice if you have complete privacy in public.

5. True. Thank you, this thread helped me on my decision :hello:

6. Well I'm happy it helped someone. :)

7. I would consider looking into ThermoVape. They offer "pocket portable" vaporizers that are within your budget. They're extremely stealthy and nearly odorless.

8. [quote name='"kyle944811"']Am I the first to recommend a log vape?

Underdog Aromatherapy :: The Birthday Vape!

And it looks like they're doing a special today too!

Do some research on 'em. Might be surprised.[/quote]

OP if you decide to not go portable - this is certainly an option to consider.

9. #30 TheStrain, Jul 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2012
    Well I kind-of caved.... and got both... oops...

Anyway my full order. :)

[​IMG]

EDIT: Just caught another sell, and saved another 20 bucks on my order. Awwww yeah!

So I will have a sneaky public toker, and a hardcore smoker. :D

10. You won't be disappointed! Welcome to the wonderful world of vapor!

11. Anything else I should grab/cancel and get better? Missing anything?

12. like 99% of vapes have learning curves :facepalm:

13. That's funny, because I had no problems with the SSV, and even less on the Solo!

It has 4 buttons and 7 pre-set temps, but everyone knows 4-5 is perfect range.

You're quoting me about an analog vape and suggesting every vape anyone uses they can't figure it out for a while. You should be face palming yourself.

OP will now have a learning curve with the MFLB but it's still better than a vapor genie.

14. Ohh man. That's a sick order haha. You're gonna be one happy man.

But certain vapes definitely have more learning curves than others.

MFLB definitely has a learning curve - but not quite one like the Genie. I have no real issue with the Genie, they don't really pretend to be anything they aren't. For like 50-60 bucks they do work.

OP's order is way better though.

15. #36 TheStrain, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2012
  16. Yummmm. Ah I can't wait to get back to my Surfer.

17. Congrats my man, you are in for a lot of fun haha.

18. Thanks all! I will have it all in-house tomorrow and cannot wait! :D From shitty 20 dollar piece to vapes! :D

That picture just doesn't show how sticky that is.

19. Well.... I got that stuff in, and being used to bowls that you need more weed and you feel it faster, I accidently.... Well I loaded 4 "bowls" in da buddah and one trench in the mafic box. So now I am high as shit. Being ne to vapes, and used to combustion, and having dank sticky weed with a perfect grind, I am so motherfucking high. Feels so light and able, just my head feels heavy.