Want to go to the 2008 cannabis cup?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420tickets, Sep 25, 2008.

1. I have two 2008 Cannabis cup judges passes for sale. My friend and I planned on going but unfortunately cannot :-(.

The 21st Annual Cannabis Cup will be held from November 23rd-27th, 2008. The opening Ceremonies fall on Sunday, November 23rd. The judge's pass is your all access pass for Cannabis Cup events, parties, live music shows, an event t-shirt, a program guide, and free bus tours to Amsterdam coffee shops. Plus access to large quantities of samples. You can see the normal price and what you get in the package here (http://hightimes.com/public/cancup/)or you can go to hightimes .com.

Tickets are currently $250 per pass. We will be offering each pass for $225 dollars or both tickets for $440 dollars. Serious inquiries only! These won't last.

Email: cctickets420@gmail.com

2. PFFFT! you need to post some pics or something if you want someone to even think about buying them. this sounds like a scam, sorry if its not, but youve got one post and its trying to sell $225 tickets? good luck!:rolleyes:

3. i'm so pissed...because of classes I can't go to the cup, but I'll be there that Thursday and i'm definitley gunna try and catch part of the closing ceremony...plus i'm going to make it a mission to sample each bud that wins a cup title

4. your names about tickets

your email is about tickets

everyone automatically thinks every offer made on the internet is a scam

i remember a few years ago this dude posted (1st post) about how he was a MOM's dealer and everyone was like "get the fuck outta here... SPAM.. etc." n i fucked with dude... best fuckin weed anyone around here has ever smoked

so remember kids, some people are businessmen trying to just market, n others are scammers

the internet is just a hard fuckin place to tell

take it easy

5. + rep for that jone1s

6. you joined 22 days ago?

7. Yes I do have the actual tickets and I did join the community hoping to sell these tickets that I, regrettably, will not be able to enjoy.

When I bought these tickets from the event website, I received confirmation numbers in the email. So if anyone is serious about these tickets, please email me, and we'll talk. I hate to see these tickets go to waste.