Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Want to give my 2 cents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joe250, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Hi guys I haven't really posted much for awhile now but just wanted to say that after smoking for 4 years being a hardcore stoner guy and back then I thought it was cool to smoke a lot of weed. Smoking 2 blunts every day and some days would be around ten blunts just because my friends mom grows. I now got a job at ups, I go to college now, and do boxing and I now will take 1 hit and Ill get high and just say no after that and I'm perfectly fine with that. I just don't like to just keep smoking (smoking during the day makes me feel dumber, less energetic and uncoordinated to an extent). I will only smoke on weekends if Im just trying to chill or make some brownies because brownies do get you the highest for the least amount of weed.

Just wanted to say that people that brag about smoking alot of weed need to move on because weed is just weed, its nothing to spend your day or life on.

2. It's nothing to brag about. It's something to enjoy.

3. you are wise young grasshoper

4. I need my medicine everyday though

5. Yeah seriously man, the people that can't stop talking about how much they smoke and how much better their weed is and how much better prices they get... It's all bullshit. Nobody cares in the slightest how much more some guy smokes/gets better prices than them. It's just obnoxious...

6. it is made to enhance life not destroy it by becoming psychologically addicted to it.

7. Yes. The lower your tolerance, the better. If you love weed but function on a small bowl a day, you can use an eighth every two weeks and be good. More than an eighth a week? Well, hope you got good income, stable lifestyle, etc.

8. Well everything is in the head so you can be just as happy without it. Being high shouldn't be a thing needed to function but just to relax if you are that type of person.

9. Yeah just don't abuse it by smoking like eighths a day or some crazy shit like that, I'm fine with like 2-3 bowls a day :)

10. smoke weed every day :smoking:

11. i usually use up about 2 grams in 2-3 weeks, depending on who i smoke with if anyone or the such. i also leave about two months in between the time i run out and the time i pick up next. this keeps my tolerance really low, so i can take a small hit and be good for a ridiculously long time XD point being, its all about how much fun you have and quality over quantity. this way you save money :D