Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Want to get a card but need a question answered

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VibesAlive111, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Okay so i would post this in medical marijuana thread but to be honest, nobody answers questions or helps. Lets say i get a card in cali and then move to montana, can i use it there or do i need to get a card in montana?

2. You will have to get a card for Montana glad i could help :)!

3. Thanks alot ganjafreak! And thanks alot sirsog your answer inspired me to look next time

4. I heard Montana is strict as hell. Any way I heard montana bud is shit. In the 208 the bud is pretty good all the time. Well that's cause of oregon and Cali being so close

5. No problem and im sure you'll be able to find some good bud in Montana don't worry just gotta shop around.