Want to foil trapwire? Thanks to Anonymous, look no further...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tripace, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Well, I guess the video doesn't give all that many details, but yeah, I want to do something like this. :D

2. #3 tokin', Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
  3. Wasnt Anon just a FBI operation to expose domestic hackers?

4. You can also get them out of WII controllers. My buddy can turn any cpu into a touch screen with a wii controller and the sensor thing. Its all infared LED.

The thing it seems the video is missing is that it talks about modern facial recognition technology, but the article about trapwire said its technology far surppases modern facial recognition software. My guess is only the LED hat would work.

5. #6 iDontSmokeBlunt, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2012
    Nothing of the sort.

Although it can look that way when a kiddie slips up and the FBI shows up at his door, threatens him, and he decides to flip and inform in order to get amnesty.

A lot of the skilled hackers that WERE operating under the name Anonymous have ceased doing so. The name Anonymous draws a lot of attention from the media, and therefore attention from law enforcement.

There are, however, still activities in the works, just behind-the-scenes. To draw attention from Federal LE (who has unparalleled funding) by committing high profile hacks under a Media-touted name such as Anonymous is just foolish.

Most attacks credited to 'Anonymous' now are DDoS attacks, and not much else.

There are projects in the works.

6. too funny hahaha :laughing:

7. Ordered my led's. I'll post the hat up in a week or two when I have one all good to go.

8. Lol, too bad it (hopefully) wont work to see what it looks like :laughing: but in that case, you get an epic win! :hello:

But seriously, where'd you order the LEDs? I'm thinking of looking at amazon, so if thats it, then cool, if not, please share!

9. #10 Flemian, Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2012
    [quote name='"Tripace"']

Lol, too bad it (hopefully) wont work to see what it looks like :laughing: but in that case, you get an epic win! :hello:

But seriously, where'd you order the LEDs? I'm thinking of looking at amazon, so if thats it, then cool, if not, please share![/quote]

I just used the website token posted. You click on the hyper link "Infrared LED" in the paragraph about the hat. It'll take you to their shop. When Im on my comp in a few mins I'll post the direct link.

http://www.hacknmod.com/store/

http://hacknmod.com/store/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=2

10. im down with this :DPedadjioad (prob wont make one unless needed :p)
    i see cameras EVERYWHERE now, basically every intersection with stop lights have cameras