Want to do my part

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by get4That2green0, Oct 18, 2011.

1. I live in the great State of Ohio and I love smoking cannabis. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what I can do to be active in the pro-cannabis culture. I want it to be legal but I have no idea what I can do to make that come happen. If you all have any ideas on things to do both online and on the streets please let me know.

I hope any information posted here helps not just me, but other blades. Thanks

2. Ohio Marijuana Penalties - NORML

Ohio NORML
    107 Wooster St.
    Lodi, OH 44254 Map
    Voice (330) 948-WEED Fax (330) 948-9333
    ohionorml@frontier.com
    www.normlohio.org
    Ohio NORML holds meetings on the 1st WED. Ohio NORML lobbies Ohio lawmakers, tables at many events, street fairs, and hempfests. Ohio NORML spokespeople are often interviewed on radio and in the newspaper.
    Officers: Cher Neufer (President), Kim Schmidt (Treasurer), Susan Stevens (Interim Secretary)

3. This^

4. lawl

Looking into that now. Didn't realize they had local chapters. Pretty excited now.

5. Miscellaneous (paraphernalia, license suspensions, drug tax stamps, etc...) Paraphernalia possession misdemeanor 30 days $750 Paraphernalia sale misdemeanor 90 days $1,000 Any drug conviction causes driver's license suspension for 6 months to 5 years.
    Professional licenses are suspended.

6. Yes indeed they do! And all their chapters need A LOT of help. They will appreciate your involvement, I'm sure.

7. Another thing you can do, is learn all you can on the history of cannabis, get to know the TRUE facts, and just set a good example for the cause.

Good luck to you my friend.:wave: