Want to buy this off the shop.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by blackfire, Feb 12, 2010.

1. I was looking at this glass hammer but I had one question. It doesnt have any reviews so Idk if I should buy it but my question is how long do you think it is in inches? it says 3.5 but what size is that reffering too? how long it is? I hope it is longer because a hammer thats only 3.5 is too small haha. Heres the one I was looking at and I hope someone can help me. Inside Out Hammer Bubbler - - Dutch - Grasscity.com

2. Looks like it's probably about 3.5 inches long. ;):p

3. 3.5"=3.5 inches

4. damm 3.5 inches long is soo small haha. the pic looks like thats atleast a 5inch

5. What? :confused:

6. Thats about...

Tree Fiddy
    Hahaha

7. Yeah, its actually 3.5 inches man which I agree is very small but that is why the price is lowered, and is typical for something they would sell at an online head shop.

8. dude GET THAT!!! for SURE!!! thats an ILL PIPE!!! :eek:

they would not make something that is way too small for anyone to wanna buy...if you do not like it, i can promise you i will buy it off of you :) trust me, I am a neighbor...you can always trust your pot smoking neighbor ;) lol

9. #10 flybear, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2010
    nthn just wonderin why this is a post

10. haha I wish I could see it next to a hand or something to see the size comparason.

11. the way i figure is by the bowl size...all bowl sizes are usually around the same size...soooo measure that out and see how long it is compared to that ;)

12. i dont get what you mean haha.

13. like, say the bowl is an inch in diameter??? compare the size to the bowl size