Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Want to burn but dont want to get high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SiicKxShoTz, Jun 28, 2013.

1. I love smoking weed but I do not get anything good out of the high only paranoia and a heart beating out of my chest. So i guess my question is how do I get my hand on Israel's THCless weed, LoL http://www.theworld.org/2012/07/medicinal-marijuana-israel/
     Other than that I would have to smoke a pipe like a cigar inhale it into my throat and blow it right back out, just for the taste. Sucks.

2. Don't smoke weed?

3. Yeah, just don't smoke then.  :confused_2:

4. Or smoke the weed and don't inhale? :laughing:

5. *FacePalm* What is the point your wasting money on bud and not getting high

6. just give me your bud then. 

7. Yeah I guess I'm really not asking a question, more making a statement in frustration :(

8. Smoke cigarettes? You get all the benefits of smoke and none of Marijuana!

9. Smoking tea. Roll a tea joint.

10. Why don't you like getting high?

11. The paranoia can be avoided, espcially you've just started out. Try lowering the amount/use less dank.

Then again, there's always the very small percent of people who experience different, unpleasant effects from the herb.

12. what...

Attached Files:

13. I just can't...

14. smoke regs?

15. Lol that's kind of a strange question.... This reminds me of the beer/wine/liqour they have that doesn't have any alcohol in it but tastes just like the real thing, for pregnant women or w/e.. Idk what to tell ya OP. 

16. Try smoking in a more comfortable environment?

Sent from my Nexus S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I think what OP is saying is that he likes the act of smoking, but he hates getting high because of the paranoia caused by it.

18. First off, what is type of bud you're smoking--Sativa or Indica? List the characteristics and give us more details.
    Second, manipulate your sub-conscious and give less thought to paranoia, think of something else.
    Third, change your environment and have music to enhance your high to take your mind off paranoia.  

19. Just find a place where you are alone and you have no reason to be paranoid.