Want something done w/ Photoshop?..ask away..

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Jakobo, Mar 11, 2013.

1. I just recently finished an accelerated PS course. I have a grasp on the basics, but the only way to get better is constant practice, and real life experience. So I turn to you, my fellow blades:wave:

Want something done utilizing Photoshop but lack the skills, patience, software, or just want to help out a noob? Just give me your idea, and I'll do my best to accomplish the task for you, in a timely manner, to the best of my abilities. Any project at all! If it's completely out of my league, I'll just let you know after a few attempts.

All I ask is that you'll be honest with your critique once the project is completed.

Thanks!

2. I could use a bad ass sig picture if you're up for it.
    I'm a huge fan of Notorious BIG, so I'd love to represent that in my signature.
    Some of my favorite lyrics (that I think might look cool on a signature) are from "Juicy":
    I'm not sure if you're into artistic license or if you were more looking for a "give a picture of me abs and change my eyes to gold" sort of project. Either way, if you're a creative person and interested, I'd love that, and you're welcome to do whatever you want that you think looks cool. I could use a similar themed phone background... :p

Good luck, I never had the patience to get good with PS.

3. In class right now, but I'll start working on it once I get home tonight

4. heres a shot at the sig..saved as a PSD so it's editable if you want me to change anything. And no worries if you just don't feel like using it! Let me know if there is anything you specifically dislike though.

Thanks for the challenge, I'd never created a sig before (not even my own) it was a lot of fun!:hello:

Attached Files:

5. upper left corner was looking a bit bare so I fixed that. let me know if want the link for this rather than the first one I sent you.

Attached Files:

6. Just a friendly heads up, your sig is slightly too big. You also can't have both a pic and a quote. :smoke:

7. Why can't the quote be a part of the image?

8. It could be, if incorporated into the image and it meets the size dimensions. They just can't have both. :smoke:

9. I got an infraction for having a sig with a typed out link below it if that is what you mean

10. Ouch, but yes, that is the rule. :smoke:

11. The sig I created is too big? damn, I double checked the dimensions on here before I even started so I thought it was perfect size. My apologies!

Is there a thread that details all the rules of sigs? I have searched and searched for one but can't find it, something like that would be pretty helpful to noobs, like myself haha.

Thank you for the heads up though!!

12. I searched for awhile too, then I remembered, the dang thing is hiding in the forum guidelines. :eek:

:smoke:

6. All signatures should not exceed the following size limits.
    • For text in signatures: 8 lines and up to 90 characters per line. Links are considered the same as text.

• For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and no more than 20k in size.

• For quotes in signatures: If using a quote from a post, only one quote is allowed.

• Animated signatures, avatars and profile pictures are not allowed. You can choose text, an image or a quote from a post for your signature. You can't use a combination of them.

Edited to add: Your's came out to 330 x 150. It is a very nice sig, minor tweak and your good to go.

13. Thank you!:hello:

14. The sig looks pretty sick though by the way...haha