want some opinions? doing a flush

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lucus86, Apr 27, 2010.

1. im flushing due to lockout/ excess salt build up..
    i have 4 plant 8 weeks into flowering
    3 plants day 1 one of week 3 of flowering
    and 12 plants in veg at various stages

using happy frog with ocean forest and extra perlite added, in five gallon buckets with about 4 gal of soil, using fox farms nutrients with green fuse stimulants and fossil fuel

went to hydro store after lockout systems started and found out i was using hardwater for the last month or so( water softner stopped working) they set me up with Floraclean and REVIVE from Advanced nutrients,

i started yesterday with this regiment to fix my problems, let me know if this sounds like a good plan

for my flowering plants im flushing with 2 gals of fresh water, then giving 2 gal water with floraclean at 2tsp/gal, then i give them what ever food that is on the feeding shedule from fox farm with GF bloom stim, fossil fuel, and REVIVE added at 1tsp/gal

im going to be doing the same to all of the plants with slight variations as to what food their gonna get in that last gal.

i figured 4 gallons of water would be good to flush out any ferts/salts with the help of the cleaning agent with the last 2 gallons, then replenish the soil with fresh nutrients

i also wanted to know ones opinion on the REVIVE product he sold me, it says guarenteed to work, and ive only heard great things about advanced