Want Some HIGH End Glass Recomendations

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by njtoker59, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Although I am not new to the smoking community, I am new to high end glass. I have a vaporizer right now but would like to have a nice glass tube when I move out of my moms place at the end of the summer. I would like the advice of the experience glass users of the toking tools.

here is what I am looking for:

16-18in
    diffused
    ice catch
    perc
    straight tube/beaker bottom/inline
    stemless/waffle/showerhead

my budget is really around 200 but if you see something that I would like post it even if it is above the budget

*now although that's what I'm looking for if you have a recommendation that falls outside what I described go ahead and post it*

I really want a high end glass tube that is smooth and nice to show off. I'm not sure if this effects what I'm looking for but I want to use it with my vape and just blaze buds out of it.

Thanks blades I know you will find me something good

2. You're not going to find a "High End" glass bong that fits any of those criteria for $200.

3. nope get on *******Teknologies, they got stemless straight syn showercaps for 210 snag it b4 its too late , the showerehead looks amazing

4. Meh I mean you might be able to find an inline for $200 or just a straight tube or something but I wouldn't expect much.

Just check out *** or holla at EFS or something.

5. ok then if anyone could find a tube that is just unique and not the typical downstream to perc to ice...I want something that I will be proud to own.

screw the budget but if anyone finds some quality glass that's unique like that and it's around 200 please post it

6. #6 njtoker59, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

so for real quality I should just keep an eye out on *******technology and see what fits my budget and needs?

7. So pretty much youre asking us to go look online for YOU and find you and piece that we think is gonna meet your criteria for $200 but a syn shower head cap isn't good enough for you now because it's not unique enough but the budget still has to be 200. Riiiiiiiiiight. Good luck with that

8. #8 njtoker59, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    thanks for such great input. I never said that it wasn't good enough I just want to look around a lot and make the most educated purchase possible because as I stated before I dont know that much about glass. which is why I came to GC and ask for a more experienced tokers input. I also never said the syn wasn't good enough for me because for the price that's a great tube IMO. I can't order anything until I move out so hopefully those syn's will sti be available.

9. There is nothing that I like to smoke out of more than a nice strait tube. Strait tubes can be very smooth with minimal drag with the right additions.

I have a stock 16" Sheldon Black blue label strait tube with a roor a/c with a showerhead diffuser and could not be happier. I have tried a couple other diffusers with it but I seem to like the on from SB the most.

I would recommend buying the best strait tube you can get your hands on and start building up from there. You also are able to experiment with different set ups to find out what you like best and even get all sorts of heady/worked accessories as well.

My two pennies XD

10. just checked it out, seems pretty interesting.. how do you think it would compare to an SG stemline or king?

thanks

11. for the sg your looking to spend another 100 or so ..... their both very sturdy brands. Sovereignty is a higher end brand, i mean syn has higher priced pieces but usually its just collabs on the same design percs they make. imo the syn tube is a sick buy for 210 on ahkkwahlahb... but you cant really shop for glass on the internet if you dont plan on getting it rather soon because by the time u want it , it prollly wont be there if its longer then a month or so. werd is if you can find a decent headshop, you can get these brands for a bit cheaper then what aquas chargeing

12. I almost picked up an inline with a dna glass on glass ash catcher but the base wasn't stable enough for my clumsy ass. Custom built from parts i liked came out to be a bit over $200 which i gladly would have paid but i bought a phire instead with a bub style ash catcher and a single perc downstem for a little shy of $150.

My shop carries phire, R00R, weedstar, zong....all the good brands but the prices on some of their ashcatchers and bowls is a bit high. GC kills my shop when it comes to add-ons. 3pc 4 tree weedstar perc is $56 here and $125 at my shop. =(

13. a-q-u-a l-a-b Technologies is where its at my friend

14. also i picked up my Roor Lil Sista for $150...its in your budget and a nice piece.

puffer

15. how hard are the showerheads to clean and how often is it necessary? also, how sturdy is the syn glass

16. My roor rasta label was under 200. I couldn't be happier with it.

17. All the $210 SYN showerheads on Aqua labs are gone. I was looking for one myself but couldnt order until I had the money. Gutted they're sold out.

Probably gonna wait til the Sovereignty King Stemlines are back in stock and get one of those badboys.

18. Not hard to clean and depends on how much you smoke.
    Regular cleaning will make it much easier to clean and much more enjoyable to smoke.

19. @chinnnna damn that showerhead looked amazing for the price , way more slits then the mgw for it not even being a full size