Want Legal Cannabis in NJ? Get out and Vote November 7th, 2017

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by lessthanjeezy, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Hey Blades, specifically those from NJ,

We are a little over a month from the NJ governor election, I am not sure if you normally vote, or if you care about the governor election... But If you care about legalizing cannabis in NJ, get your ass registered to vote and to the polls to vote for Phil Murphy on November 7th, 2017. Phil Murphy has promised to sign legislation in his first 100 days in office to legalize cannabis for recreational use for adults 21+.

Murphy's opposition is Kim Guadgano, Chris Christie's lieutenant governor. You can bet your ass if she somehow won, we are in for at least 4 more years of a Christie administration, and no chance at legalizing cannabis.

Please, get registered, and get out and vote for Phil Murphy November 7th in NJ, and let's legalize cannabis in the garden state!

• Like Like x 3
  2. 4 weeks from today is the election everyone, only a week left to get registered. Let's get Phil Murphy elected.

3. How much do you think Murphy will raise your taxes?

4. Not even remotely worried about that. And his opponent would do anything that interests her, including raising taxes, if she won regardless of what she says now. She is Christie's right hand woman, our state has had enough of that insane cream puff

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Unless you don't pay taxes, you should be.

I'll vote in my best interests, Peter Rohrman.

Link to Pete's webpage: Home

Legalize Marijuana and Enact Criminal Justice Reform
    The War on Drugs is a failed public policy. Substance abuse is a personal, medical issue not a public crime. Immediately pardon all non-violent criminals in our state prisons. Treat addiction with compassion and rehabilitation instead of brutality and incarceration. Stop wasting taxpayer money on putting sick people in jail.

Cut Taxes and Eliminate Wasteful Spending
    Eliminate the gas tax, sales and state income tax. New Jersey taxes are out of control leaving the middle class struggling to survive. The only way to solve this crisis is to reduce wasteful spending. Cut the size of government by 30%. Spending and debt have exploded under both establishment parties.

• Let’s give voters the option to voluntarily consolidate redundant school districts to make education more efficient.
    • Let’s reform prevailing wage laws to make public services competitive again. There’s no reason a project should cost more simply because taxpayers are footing the bill. The people of New Jersey are not an ATM for powerful special interests.
    • Let’s make the public pension system voluntary instead of forcing employees into a bankrupt system. Abolish “double-dipping” that allows officials to take multiple pensions at taxpayer expense.

6. And I encourage you to vote for whoever you think is the best candidate. While Murphy may not be a perfect candidate, the fact is he is the only person who has a legitimate chance to beat Guadagno, so he has my vote.

• Like Like x 1
  7. The NJ election is one week from today everyone, 7 days. If you live in NJ, get out and vote next Tuesday!

8. Tomorrow is Election Day everyone! If you live in NJ, make sure you know your polling location and get out and vote tomorrow. Hoping to move toward legal cannabis in NJ, lets go Phil Murphy

9. My last bump on this thread, if you live in NJ, go out and vote for Phil Murphy today if you want legal cannabis in the garden state. Just voted, now fingers crossed

10. Congratulations Governor Elect Phil Murphy, now lets get this legal cannabis bill on your desk once Christie is gone. Let the count down begin

11. congrats and good luck

• Like Like x 1
  12. I haven't been on here in years. I stopped smoking weed for work purposes. I couldn't be any happier that cannabis legalization will soon become a reality, im even happier to see that fat slob Christie disappear once and for all. While i'll still wont be able to smoke in my field of work, i am glad to see another domino fall. Its just another step in the right direct in letting the morons in DC know that we've had enough of cannabis prohibition. Another step closer to federal legalization.

• Like Like x 1