want girls to talk to

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Citygrasslol, Mar 15, 2016.

1. I just want a chill girl, why is it so hard to find one?

2. How many girls are you approaching a day? How many numbers are you getting? Oh it's zero you say, and you wonder why? Finding a chick takes work for most guys, and most guys don't wanna do the work because of xyz.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Just be yourself and talk to women

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Because "chill girls" is an oxymoron. LOL jk. You gotta get out there and chat lol

• Like Like x 3
  5. you're right bro

• Like Like x 1
  6. You need to learn from these guys.
    Stalk from a distance.
    [​IMG]

Confidence in your looks and self.
    [​IMG]

Women love cats.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

And last but no least. Listen to women but don't store anything they say in your brain because......
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
  7. Best response

• Like Like x 1
  8. I know. Sirsog or IF should sticky this.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  9. I second this.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Sweet blog, my dude, how do I subscribe

• Like Like x 1
  11. Omg Op finding a babe will never come eazy .. do you realize how many people are in the same boat as you? The only time it comes eazy is when a babe hits on us but as soon as we try hittin on them it never goes as far as expected .. for some it does but hey .. you just gotta get out there & do what you can to get a babes attention & try not to creep'em out but im tellin you Op its better to get chosen instead of being the one chasen ..

• Like Like x 1
  12. It was a good post, takes a bit more for my to laugh out loud though sorry ;)

13. True shit you're right

14. if you cant then you arent putting the effort, remove the barrier that you think you cant get one, get your finger out yer arse and start trying harder

15. Finding that chill girl isn't easy man. I find that searching is a waste of time. You're more likely to happen upon that one girl by chance. The trick is knowing what you want and what to look for when she appears.

Know yourself, be confident, be healthy in mind and body, and be yourself. I know everyone says "be yourself", but it's true. You need to be your regular relaxed self for her or the relationship will fail later on.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Good advice , good shit dude

17. #19 Batik, Mar 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2016

18. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1