Want free fast food?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheJake12, Jul 17, 2009.

1. #1 TheJake12, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
    Edited this in - The employees knew I was lying. I was drunk filing a complaint @ 9:30 @ night for a big mac. It's kinda shity that some of you would belittle the intelligence of the workers thinking they would get fired. They give the food because it's their procedure & it can be exploiteded.

I like to go to a 24/7 mcDees

*Walk up to the register and ask to file a complaint against an employee and to speak to a manager
    *Say, "I came here last night @ 3:30am and walked through the drive-through and they wouldn't serve me. I understand that doing that is against the rules so I came back 20 minutes later inside a car but the employee recognized my voice and refused to serve me."
    *They will offer you free food as an apology.

Any believable story will work so it doesn't need to be that. I ended up saying that to the employee that worked there last night. It still worked once I talked to a manager though :devious:

I always pay with an exception of a couple times when I didn't have any money.

2. That's just sad.

Either pay for your meal, or eat at home. You could potentially get an employee fired or otherwise reprimanded for your lies just to get some shitty food.

3. Agreed

4. want a bunch of money?

rob loot and pillage!

5. I hated people like you when I worked at a place like that when I was younger.

6. although thats funy.. your still kind of a dick cause the person working the night before prolly got bitched at

7. Wow that's pretty inconsiderate man in a time where no one can afford to lose their job over a poor stoner's lie.Yes sorry had to use the stereotype but you just fit the criteria perfectly.No hate but I would stop fucking people over for the occasional free meal.Besides Mc Donalds isn't the best kind of spot you wanna lie to get your stomach full either.

8. #8 TheJake12, Jul 17, 2009
    I thought this was the box? haha. I've done it twice and that senario actually did happen to me, I've just used it two additional times. This is prob the worst thing I've done so no regrets.

9. Just because this is the box doesn't mean people can't voice their opinions about your shitty way of going about getting (cheap) free food by possibly harming another person's employment status.

:rolleyes:

Just makes you look like a sad individual.

10. To each their own. You can read through these two topics for starters....uhhh should keep you busy for the better part of the fun-filled condemning day.

http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/230989-grasscity-confessional.html

&

http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/409415-what-fucked-up-things.html

I just want to be a badass so I posted it. ok.....

11. i think u guys are all too fuckin serious...u guys really think that a part timer would be fired bc he gave away free food...no!! bc at that point it is customer service so i bet the mamanger would be happy the employee did that...its not like the manager or the part timer will get paid less cuz they gave away free food...they probly dont give a fuck either

some of u guys gotta stop being so fuckin serious

12. Obviously you can't think with logic. If he goes in there and makes a complaint about so-and-so the night before, and so-and-so happens to be the only person working that night, that person can very obviously be reprimanded or terminated, or perhaps have their hours cut, despite the fact that the OP is just a liar looking for some free food.

So no, it's not about being "so fuckin serious," it's about acting your age and treating other human beings how you want to be treated, and working for your shit just like everybody else does. If you don't have the money to afford eating out, then you just don't eat out. It's as simple as that.

13. lol i mean OBVIOUSLY i cant think with logic haha

/sarcasm

lol im sure at 330 in the morning he was paying attention to who it was so he could specifically complain about them the next day lol...its a fast food restaurant...they dont give a fuck at all...obviously no one would get fired lol

ya know what...ive had run ins with you before stoner lukas and u seem like a real bitch...and i dont give a fuck if u - rep me cuz rep doesnt mean shit...grow a set please before u post again lol

14. Oh so you tell me to grow a set because I'm advocating actually acting like an upstanding human being?

Shows a lot about your character.

15. Food doesn't get any cheaper than McDonalds. Learn to rip off a more expensive venue.

16. lol ya ur right...im a stoner who doesnt give a fuck about other people unless i know them and if i can save a buck or 2 i will lol...i dont really give a shit about how awful i come off as so ya lol...ur right if that is what u were lookin for lol

i honestly dont give a shit about what u think of me lol

17. #17 TheJake12, Jul 17, 2009
    The employees KNEW I was lying, I was drunk filing a complaint @ 9:30 @ night for a big mac. It's kinda shity that some of you would belittle the intelligence of the workers thinking they would get fired...

& hahaha @ ihugtrees, wildwill, & italia for the -rep...who gives a shit :D

haha. Nah I'm good.

18. dude i knew wildwill would give u neg rep...i doubt he has ever given out + rep lol

i mean seriously tho...what kind of employee who's workin at mcdonalds would get fired for some shit like that...fuckin nobody thats who...its fuckin mcdonalds, they dont give a flying fuck at all lol

19. Lol I'm glad there are some people still holding some sort of common sense in their heads these days. Although it may seem like a shifty thing to do, no one is going to get fired from McDonalds for giving out free food.
    I know countless friend who haved given me far more than what i have ordered when ive been at the take out window and it isn't as if there going to launch a fucking McInvestigation over some kid saying he didnt get his big mac last night.

20. If you can't afford fast food you seriously need to get your shit together.