Want cool coil but cant decide.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 000DankStank000, Mar 9, 2014.

1. So I really like the dirty word hoss bongs. The build a bong s caught my eye cause I can custom the bong to my style . I like how they have the double walled neck that cools the smoke. If I was gonna drop $1000 + I'd buy a Pure X4 bong with cool coil that bongs nasty. I wanna stay under $500 and buy it at a shop where I can touch it.

I can't decide what one too get but have a lot of my coin going to the grow right now so I got a lot of time to make up my mind. So I came to the community for help.

What bong should I be looking at?
    Ps I use anNG beaker with ice pinch into a shower head perc and ash catcher.
    I wanna get a nice piece that gives cool smoke no ice

2. Brother, is your budget close to a 1000 or 500? Where do you plan to smoke the piece most of the time (bed, living room, etc). How often will it be used with other people? What do you plan to smoke mainly (oil, flower, hash)?

I would really stay away from a mix and match piece at that price range. You could get something really solid with major function and a slight bit of work for your money. At the end of the day, if you want to get a different functioning piece, you would most likely still want to buy a new one instead of switching attachment on  you old. Above questions is kind of important when recommending a piece.

Best regards
    k

3. I would manly smoke in the house. Couch bed etc. I would smoke mostly flower out of the piece. Like I stated above I'm a huge fan of cold smoke like putting ice in but is a pain that's why the freeze coil has caught my eye.

The budget is closer to $500 money's tight dropped $1000 on grow equipment at this time.

What bong do you guys recommend ? I live close to a lot of big name shops. THC liquid chrome, friendly stranger etc. I also have a lot of shops that sell low end stuff like NG,Blaze hoss etc.

I would think something like a stero matrix with a freeze coil would be perfect wants cool smooth hits

4. #4 koruptyg, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2014
    Well, those glycerin coils are far from hard to get, better to buy a sweet bong then buying the coil as a pre cooler (http://www.grasscity.co.uk/online_headshop/weed-star-liquid-freezer-pre-cooler.cfm). Then you got a really good well functioning bong that you'll without a doubt enjoy without the cooled smoke, and if you feel like getting some extra cool smoke, you put the pre cooler on.

It wont be as cold as if you'd have the glycerin coil right next to your mouth, but it should be enough. I think you should ask yourself if you could be happy with that, as I'm quite sure that would be beneficial in the long run.

Also, how important is brand (do not read quality, but brand) and keep in mind that if you want to smoke something in bed, it can't be to tall. I'll give some recommendations when I'm done with my work.

Best regards
    k

5. Sovereignty - G-Line to Imperial 
    Mobius - Stereo Matrix
    Leisure Glass - (gridded) Inline to 15 Arm
    Dirty Rico - Double Gridded 12 Arm Apocoline (Cant really be used in bed)
    C2 - Double Perc Showerhead
    SYN - Airstrike
    \nCheck out the ones above, all of them are quite amazing in their own right and in your budget. Google them and you should find a shop thats stocks most of them even though some will be hard to find (the SOV). All of them are good for flower, all of them have good diffusion and all of them are quality glass (not sure about C2 and SYN but I think its good).
    \nI'm sure you will get a lot of other good suggestions too, but I'd say all of those will make you a lot happier than with what you were planing first. They also have good diffusion and most of them could be smoked in bed (some with some difficulties).
    \nAnyways, GL and let us know how it goes:)
    Best regards
    k

GL

6. That's funny the stero matrix by möbius had my eye. The sovertine double perk also had my eye.
    I don't need it to be able to smoked in bed I won't be traveling with it just using around the house.

I wish they had a place to try bongs out at that would be awesome.

Thanks for the recommendations

7. That's it only one guy can take the time to talk bongs and recommend a bong in my price range to help me out.

That's it EH what you see is what you get anyone else thinking of a bong I'd like to buy?

Cool smooth smoke is my goal 85% flower will be what I smoke

8. GC is kind of dead, I am how ever surprised at the turn out. Normally people tend to participate in these threads, specially if the guy has such a generous budget:/

Lets see if we can bump an answer out of the forums:/

9. I'd say it is dead.
    Guess this is why people end up with shitty bongs thinking it the best bong on earth cause no one with experience using a nice bong will talk about it and help out a fellow pot head on finding the smoothest coolest hit known to man.

I can't make up my mind and was hoping some first hand experience would be able to octane it hear but guess I was wrong. I left another pot forum to come to this one cause that one was dead with no responses so I guess it is the same all over the net. FFS

Anyone got 2 cents to add?.????

10. As a recommendation might be rewording your thread (title). If you decided not to go with a coil bong, putting 2-3 bongs in the thread name and asking for help might give you better results. Ask for first hand experience with these specific bongs:)

Be more specific in your question and chances are more people will read it:/

Best regards
    k