Want a vape!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by kgeorge, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Hey guys!

I smoke a little every other day, not a whole bunch, but enough to concern me about the health risks with smoking.

I usually toke out of a EHLE 250, can't do my glass spoon, too rough.

Do you guys have any recommendations? I know the usual - SSV, DB, Volcano, Arizer etc, but for the 240v versions these costs an arm and a leg.

Looking to spend around $150 delivered.

The only thing that is really stopping me buying something like the easy vape is the odd angle you have to load it!

Peace!

2. I suggest buying the SSV on ebay for $199. To be completely honest I think its totally worth it.

You can also get a Da Buddha on ebay for around $135 so there's another route you can go.

3. The SSV seems great and all, but I'd need a 240v version, which is closer to $300.

The Da Buddha will be in the same boat. $200 plus having to swap out the transformer.

4. Check out the Vapir NO2!! It's also a nice portable with capabilities of being plugged in. Cost me $100 shipped

5. Look up the Da vinci.I know that they are selling them around your price range, and I think you would love it.

6. Take a look at a Log Vape. You can get one of the cheaper Underdog vapes for aroubd the $150 - great for vapor-bonging too.

7. i'll throw in a vote for the arizer extreme q.

it's a work horse, versitile (does whip and bag, with 3 settings), and the remote is actually really convenient... you can quickly turn on and off the fan, change temps, it's awesome...

i got mine for 175 cause it was a year older model... look for that and you can get it...

worth every penny

peace,
    hippy:hippie:

8. I'll throw a vote in for the No2, it is a great vaporizer, and the battery can be charged with a mini usb plug.

9. After reviewing my options, I'm going to save up an buy an Extreme Q. It'd be lovely to own a volcano, but waaaaay to expensive. :)

10. Just so you know, I got a cheap DBV from 7th Floor because it had a minor nick in the metal. Still works perfectly, and the aesthetic mark is hardly visible. And they even took my request for voltage and plug type!

But yesterday I forked out for an Extreme Q. I hardly ever use my DBV, too much hassle. I'm very much looking forward to the EQ - everything about it seems great. It's surely going to be no volcano, but as long as it gets me high, good as!

Good luck :)

11. #11 hippy_man99, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2012
    It's well worth the investment trust me. I love my Extreme Q and I get more out of my weed now than I EVER did when smoking it....

the biggest concern is gonna be possible breakage of the external bits. (the cyclone bowl, the elbows, etc.) But that's the risk you get by going all glass...

plus now you're delving into the world of ABV... an excellent secondary result of hte vape, especially if you go at lower temps... which you can extract the THC the same way you'd make cannabutter, or ISO hash, or Tinctures, just a lot more ABV and you're golden.... i've made many batches of hash and butter and it's a wonderful addition.... i'm still exploring all the other uses of this.... but it adds a whole other level....

good luck and happy vaping:smoking:

hippy

12. look into vapor brothers, still love the vapor brothers taste is worth it.