Wanna Smoke some reggie??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ColaKushBurna6, Apr 17, 2011.

1. What are your views on Reggie aka dirt weed aka "bag of Huckabee" (lol Katt Williams)? I've smoked Reggie before and it was AWFUL!!!!! it made me feel so weieeird, I thought I was dying lmao! I know people that only smoke that kind of weed..even though they wud have to smoke several blunts to even get high...i just don't like anything about it. It smells like shit, looks like shit, it's just not attractive at all :/

2. I don't mind smoking it once in awhile maan.. haha.

3. i use to smoke some decent middies low beasters 20 dollars an eight isnt bad at all if you're low on money.

4. Reg/schwag or whatever sucks. People in my area sell this, but it is really cheap, so whatever.

Mids are alright, perfect for joints since they are cheap and work decently. In my opinion, it is good for large groups of people, considering it is somewhat cheap, so you dont feel bad smoking a whole quarter in a night. It seems nobody in my area sells them though, which is a good and bad thing.

Kind bud is perfect for smoking in a small group for me. a gram split between 3 people can go 1 session (everyone blazed) or 2 (everyone still pretty high).

5. that shit gives me a headache like non other.

lol @ calling it reggie though.

"now days everybody wanna rap bout kush, when they really at home smokin on reggie bush"

thats exactly what i thought of

6. I don't mind it much. Obviously I would rather have some dank buds but it is what it is. If I got weed I'm gonna smoke it, whether good, bad or horrible. I'm not one of those people who thinks there dying every time they smoke something other than dank:rolleyes:

7. No, I don't want to smoke reggie. I used to think I didn't like smoking weed, before I tried dank. Nothing against people who do, though. I'd make hash or edibles if I had regs.

8. Ya I dont smoke that shit. Doesn't give me a headache its just missing 90% of the properties of a normal high. Only time i'll ever smoke it is if someone just hands me a blunt of that.

High mids type weed is good on occasion because its cheaper, gets you kinda high and you can do things and talk to people easily on it.