Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wanna smoke Please help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blunttblowinn, Sep 22, 2013.

1. I got some bud sitting right in front of me i wanna get high but i cant smoke in my room also i will wake everyone up if i go outside. Any options?

2. Do you live with parents or family or friends? A lot of details like that affect the advice I can give.

3. I'll just tell you my method.

Now keep in mind, no method is 100% perfect. There is always the chance you could get caught. You have to be willing to deal with that. If you're risking getting kicked out or anything I'd say don't even bother.

But anyways, I live with my parents until I go back to college in January. I've been smoking in my room all summer and they have no idea.

My room is in our basement which gives me the advantage of having the entire first floor between my room and everyone else's room (my parents and sister are on second floor).

I have a window that sits High up on my wall over my bed, so first thing I do is open that. Next, I put a fan in the window pointing out. This way when I exhale I can breathe into the fan and it shoots all the smoke right out the window.

Before smoking, I always lay a blanket down along my door to try and prevent smoke/smell from escaping.

Next, and this is clutch in my opinion, is I tape a piece of paper over the vent in my room. We have central air and heating so all the vents are connected, and if the vent wasn't sealed some smoke I'm sure would go through the vents and into every room.

I also usually burn a candle or incense, this can help overpower the smell.

I have a second fan next to my door pointing up towards my other fan in the window. I don't know why I do this exactly. Just help circulate the air I guess.

One of the most critical steps is time. If you want to smoke in your room, YOU NEED TO KNOW NOBODY WILL BE COMING TO YOUR DOOR! If everyone is asleep, you are golden. During the day, if anyone is home, I never smoke unless I know nobody will be going to my room. If I wanna smoke I'll say I'm taking a nap or something and then I'll know nobody will come down to my room.

And yes, I know I'm overly cautious. But better safe than sorry.

4. I'd say just roll a j tonight and wait till morning to go for a walk and smoke it..

5. If you are so paranoid that you will "wake people up" by going outside my logic points to you being less than 18 years old. No adult is worried about going outside to have a toke. Man up, get some confidence and do it.

Emm.... some are pretty worried about others knowing they're going to do something illegal...

Anyways OP, just fucking go outside? Or do you like live in a trailer or something?

7. Twist your L stuff the bottom of ur door wit towels or shirts n shit then open ur window make sure u spark it outside the window then figure out what way the winds.blowing an.hang out ur window leaning toward that direction so the smell don't fly back in. Then finish ur smoke n take ur shirt off n toss that in a bookbag or somethin so ur body don't stink an ur good

Sent from my Desire HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Weigh up the consequences of getting caught carefully though because it's always a risk. 

Normally, discretion is not a major concern for me. For the past couple months though, I've had a few family members staying with me so the only place within the house that I have privacy is in my bedroom. I've been just jamming a fluffy towel underneath my door, window open, fan on; I usually smoke late at night so it's not a big deal but if ever I'm tokin' during the day, I exhale through an empty cardboard paper towel roll that's stuffed with tissues and dryer sheets (my friend just uses tissues and that work alright too) if I'm really worried.

9. Right. Underagers

10. So, only underage people are concerned about others knowing they're breaking the fucking law?

You're probably a model citizen.

OP is scared hes going to wake someone up going outside. Only underagers are so paranoid that they think the only reason to be outside is to smoke weed.

12. #12 lazytoker, Sep 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2013

Lol that blanket didn't work for me... they could see it blocking the light.... and my rents always claimed they could smell it..... Keep in mind I was only 12, and they allowed me to smoke in the house after I was 15-16. ...... but if I was OP, I would just smoke in the room with a window open. fuck it. What's the worst that will happen?