Wanna see who's looking at your Facebook?

Discussion in 'General' started by Badfish90, Dec 1, 2012.

1. clearly its a list of the wettest, most DTF, D craving girls

2. You can still have only 5 people on your page and still be active. Try to make connections.

Who is your top 5, who is liking your statuses, who is putting stuff on your timeline?

I think you're the only one who hasn't been able to do this. I'm not saying that's bad but if it is making sense for other people, you're missing something.

I'm also starting to think it is adding more to it than just visits but it's definitely not random, otherwise everyone would be saying the same thing you are.

3. This is badass!

4. It can't be an average of likes etc. since I seriously broke contact with the chick over two years ago, no contact whatsoever on facebook. And she is before people I talked to just two weeks ago. Anyway, we will probably never find out.

No programming stoners here? :laughing:

5. My #1 is this chick I like(d) hmmmm don't know what to think LOL

6. Think with your penis.

7. I'm trying so HARD pun intended lol :D

8. This. feelsbadman

In other news, if this is true and people find out about this, alot of people are going to be embarrassed and fucked.

This is just people who you have interacted with the most imo.

9. yeah, although you may look at their profiles, it could be a list of who you look at the most o.0

10. I'm not surprised by the first two people but I am surprised that my hot milf model friend is #3! Whaaat! She can stalk me anyday :hello::laughing:

11. Can't be that. I have a friend who I have interacted with a lot latey but he's only #12. Meanwhile, I never visit my younger brother's page, message him or like his statuses and he's #3.

12. I think it is just the order of your last page views. like the order of you friends that viewed your page.. not the average, nothing to do with creeping..

13. This is something that you can test. All you need to do is take note of you top 10 today. Check back in tomorrow and see if it changes.

Nose goes

14. I hope it doesnt show the people who you arent friends with on facebook but still go to your account.

Otherwise, my life is over LMAO.

15. Holy shit man. very nice find!! Keep it on the down low ;-) Cheers for sharing with the blades

16. I know right? One guy would be like damn bitch! Get off my Facebook!

17. Anybody have instructions for Mac? I can't get it to work lol

18. Pretty Much.

Even if this is proven to be completely fake, I'm going to stop stalking people on facebook in case this shit legit comes out sometime in the future LOL

19. nah the link was a different number but it linked to the same facebook page, so its not multiple accounts.

Some of the people on this list are really questionable, a guy that I met once in the summer and played a gig with him is like, top 30... hmm!