Wanna see who's looking at your Facebook?

Discussion in 'General' started by Badfish90, Dec 1, 2012.

1. I've had 2 repeat results, where 2 different friends showed up two times on my list. That doesn't make sense if this is supposed to be a sequential list of friends that look at your page

2. Its semi legit. I saw this yesterday and tried it out earlier today. It actually shows people that you interact with most. I hardly ever use facebook and I've liked one girl's picture and she showed up number 3. I liked one of my bud's truth is and he was number 4. However if someone is on there that you never communicate with, they are stalking your profile.

3. I wouldn't make sense for it to be ordered either then. Are you sure that person doesn't have two accounts.

I know a couple people who forgot the password or something and created another one.

4. So it's a combination of things? Visiting profiles, liking statuses and making posts?

5. I having quite a few 'who the fuck is this' moments. I want to post on their wall like 'who the fuck are you?' But I'm afraid I'll be related to some of them cuz our mutual friends are my relatives...

6. so many boners killed

7. like i stated above, my #6 is someone who has only had a facebook for a month, doesn't have his own computer or a smart phone, and works 60 hours a week.

there's no way he'd be anywhere CLOSE to my biggest creeper/stalker

it can't just be who goes to your page the most. but again, i don't think he's EVER interacted on my page either (and i never go to his page). so i don't really know what it is. but he's NEVER on facebook lol

8. This is mad helpful now i will def hit up this sexy girl who was number 4 :) hope this is not bullshit...

9. Haha seriously. Looks like I need to make up an incognito facebook now :devious:

10. #70 psilocyberspace, Dec 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2012
    Cool!

edit: im kinda skeptical now, feels like these numbers is just a list of your friends. Maybe it have something to do with the chat

11. So i guess we can say theory debunked on GC

12. Maybe the reason he is number 6 is because you only have 5 people looking at your profile?

13. It could be a average or something too. Not like that would be a big deal to code or anything. Anyhow my top 10 make sense, but one chick I didnt have contact in in years, so I dont think its a "most interaction list"

14. i dont think this is who looks at your profile the most or anything. i think its just random. my number 3 is a guy from my job who got fired and i havent really spoken to in weeks - he's a drug dealer and doesnt have a computer or smart phone so he's barely on.

15. I don't think it's necessarily debunked. It's clear there is a reasoning behind the list but the people who are having "wtf" moments add to the mystery.

More than likely it is a combination of things.

16. Its def an average of likes, visits, etc.

Maybe all the "wtf" thoughts are just people stalking your shit real hard. And you had no clue

17. i am disappointed

18. We're gonna need answers. Who here is a nerd?

19. What do you mean average? Because I've had my Facebook account since senior year of high school (which was 2007). if it was an average, there would be a lot of different people on the list than there is.

my Facebook is incredibly active at all times.

it just doesn't make sense.