Wanna lose weight

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by asypin, May 27, 2015.

1. Invest in some weights, workout bands and a yoga mat! On days you don't feel like doing an intense workout, switch to yoga and meditation. For workout days, you can find tons of workouts on Pinterest and do them at home :)

For best results make sure to change your diet as well. Make your first meal of the day a healthy green shake with either kale/spinach and fruits! Helps start the day right. And drink lots and lots of water

2. If working out isn't an option, I 'd go with eating fewer carbs, more greens, and lean meat. Drinking a lot of water also helps

3. We have plenty of time we just need to stop the excuses we make to ourselves

Self discipline is a skill to experiment with in order to achieve goals

• Like Like x 1
  4. I lost 30 lbs just by switching to organic food. I feel a lot healthier too. The downside is you might have to go vegetarian in order to afford food like I did.

5. You can workout anywhere, anytime. Do yoga at home, invest in some cheap dumbbells and do curls, do leg workouts on a mat, go outside for walks, etc. You don't NEED to go to a gym; just eat healthy and stay active.

6. #26 s A t I v A, Dec 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2015
    diet, portion size, liquid calories, and at least minimal exercise.

it really is a math problem. you must burn more calories than you consume. I guarantee that if you cut out your liquid calories alone, you will loses weight. drink water.

you need to retrain your mind and appetite.

7. #27 Delphinidins, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2016
    Get into Juicing Raw fruits and Vegetables and Buy a rebounder. (Mini trampoline) bounce 15mins a day exercises every part of the body and is the best form of exercise based on NASA as it also exercises internal organs and cells.

The raw fruits and vegetable juicing drinking 3-5 smoothies a day will burn fat and make you full with less due to very low natural calories you will lose weight fast in weeks in combination with exercise. You could also do a 4-7day water fast but that's a bit more advanced stuff for athletes and trainers.

8. Drinking a nice big cold glass of water before bed can help increase your metabolism and help burn some extra calories

9. Losing weight may not require drastic alterations either, just little things added continually.

Drink half a pop instead of a whole one.

Park a little further away in parking lots.

Craving salt? Go for salted nuts or seeds, if that didn't cut it, then go for chips.

Craving sweets? Try some fruit, if that doesn't cut it, then eat a cookie or whatever.

Don't like raw broccoli or cauliflower, eat it with ranch dressing

Like home made cookies? add some ground flax in place of some flour.

Don't like water? Add lemon juice

Just keep making little adjustments and praise yourself for doing it. Don't shit on yourself for eating your homemade cookies you always eat, but praise yourself for making them a little healthier. Or, eat one less cookie than usual.

Feel stressed, take some nice deep breaths, the oxygen is good for you and stress is bad for you, kill 2 birds with one breath.

I'll say it again, praise yourself!

If you want to go crazy, wash up in the shower and a nice temperature then shut all the hot water off and turn the cold water all the way up. It does wonders for your body (releases anti-inflammatories, cold shock proteins, increases circulation, increases metabolism) and also acclimated your body to cold, so you wear less consolation, so your body uses energy to keep you warm. Did I mention it turns white fat into brown fat which is a very very good thing?

10. Luckily for me I manage a dojo. Always moving whether it be by myself or with my students. Martial arts is great for any age or build. Its a definite lifestyle for me, and Im always doing it. Not just physically, but also mentally.

11. I was in the same situation several years ago :cautious: There was no problem with the gym, the problem was only with me, with my lack of time, I studied and worked too back to that days and visiting the gym after all that wasn't a good ideas for me at all :mellow:
    I decided to simply practise at home, I started just to make every day some basic physical exercises, and that was really good (but only without skipping! :)). Also yoga was very good for me, you can read more about it here but be careful while practising :)
    Also a good solution can be buying a sport ewuipment for home like smth similiar from these examples but of course if it's ok for your money and you have enough space for such technique at home :) Running and walking not far from your home is a good ideas too ;)

12. Dieting is important. You can add green tea in the diet plan. It is good for reducing fat and getting a smooth, clean and glowing skin.

13. Seeing yur pic asypin idt u need to loose weight...being a skinny pole doesnt look good to me.curves look better,better to look like your not starving yur body..

14. If yur really just trying to tone n not loose weight then try calisthenics,u dont need to buy anything just need 20min or so a day.elevated crunches,6"s,etc...super easy

15. your diet is going to be the most important change you can make. eat healthy and heat fresh. this doesnt mean you have to eat disgusting food. actually after a little while you will realise that the fresh healthy stuff actually tastes better. it does take more work though.

and this workout ( The Spartacus Workout) blasts fat like nothing else. i kow this is a mens mag but i assure you this workout is perfect for what you want and i promise you wont look like a man afterwards its virtually all core exercises to work large muscle groups and burn fat.

if you can squeeze that workout into your schedule and keep your diet on track i promise you will be seeing results before you know it.

if your diet is not what it should be you should really get on top of it as soon as possible you want to have good eating habits in place for your childrens sake. i know im preaching but i was eating myself to death so i know how dangerous this can be. i wasnt even that overweight but the foods i was consuming were no good

16. You dont need fancy drinks,diets,equiptment

17. Uhh...

• Like Like x 1
  18. You can honestly lose 20 pounds in a month with no exercise just by changing your diet.

Look up the Slow Carb Diet. Tim Ferriss popularized it. I lost 15 lbs on it, but later gave up for personal reasons.

What it includes is eliminating all carbs (rice, pastas, potatoes, tortillas, bread... anything made with flour or starches) and eating only proteins, veggies and legumes. My favorite meal on this diet is a burrito bowl from Chipotle. Just eliminate the rice and add veggies.

Sounds easy, but you'll be tempted. That's why one cheat day per week is allowed. On your cheat day, it's recommend to go crazy and stuff yourself with your favorite junk food. It does...something to help your metabolism burn fat (I forgot, it's in the book The 4 Hour Body).

Check out Tim Ferriss' blog. I'm not being paid for this... I just get the feels for people trying to lose weight.

How to Lose 100 Pounds on The Slow-Carb Diet – Real Pics and Stories | The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss

19. #40 topazann, Jul 28, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
    Clean, balanced eating, consistent workouts and regular,restorative sleep. It sounds simple but with today’s bustling lifestyle it gets harder and harder to shed unwanted pounds.
    I have lost 20kg since last Sept! Low carb, high protein, high fat. I haven't had bread, pasta, rice, or white potatoes since then. It works.. SO
    1.diet
    2.diet
    3.cardio treadmil/bike/elliptical or even running outside.
    It’s a simple concept, but when it comes to losing belly fat it’s particularly important because fat loss is a marathon, not a sprint.