Wanna learn how to get better at eating out

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Alex is awesome, Jul 30, 2012.

1. At a fancy restaurant :cool:

But seriously I'm told by many that my cunnilingus game is mad good but i wanna get even better ;) besides who can get enough of being even better at it. So if it's a book, website or anything I just wanna find somewhere or something to learn a lil more "plays" for my "game"... Tu sabes?

2. Yo sabe

McDonalds is the best place for practice

3. #3 l James l, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    Meh..

4. Whatchu mean bro i love it;)

5. #5 Thewastedyouth, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    Tongue weights.

Edit:just randomly said this, not sure they exist. Im going to be a millionaire :)

6. just focus on the clit. spell the alphabet with your tongue.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You may know all the best eating spots right in your own neighborhood, but what happens if you are traveling or you move to a new area? Finding a good restaurant can be easier said than done if you don't know your way around the city. The good news is that you don't have to give up tasty cuisine simply because you are new to a place. We have tips for finding a good restaurant no matter where your travels might take you.

The first tip for finding a good restaurant is to check the Internet. You will probably be able to find information about the establishment, including a menu and prices, as well as reviews of the place from previous customers and restaurant critics. Once you find an eatery that looks interesting, it is always a good idea to call first and make sure the place is still in business before making the drive.

Another tip for finding a good restaurant is to check with the tourist center in the city you are visiting. In fact, some hotels will also provide this service through their concierge. You can usually find a variety of places through this method, so you can locate a restaurant for any palate and dress code.

If you just moved into a neighborhood, finding a good restaurant might be as easy as talking to the guy next door about the places he likes. When you think of the process of finding a good restaurant as an adventure rather than a chore, the search can be half the fun!

8. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']You may know all the best eating spots right in your own neighborhood, but what happens if you are traveling or you move to a new area? Finding a good restaurant can be easier said than done if you don't know your way around the city. The good news is that you don't have to give up tasty cuisine simply because you are new to a place. We have tips for finding a good restaurant no matter where your travels might take you.

The first tip for finding a good restaurant is to check the Internet. You will probably be able to find information about the establishment, including a menu and prices, as well as reviews of the place from previous customers and restaurant critics. Once you find an eatery that looks interesting, it is always a good idea to call first and make sure the place is still in business before making the drive.

Another tip for finding a good restaurant is to check with the tourist center in the city you are visiting. In fact, some hotels will also provide this service through their concierge. You can usually find a variety of places through this method, so you can locate a restaurant for any palate and dress code.

If you just moved into a neighborhood, finding a good restaurant might be as easy as talking to the guy next door about the places he likes. When you think of the process of finding a good restaurant as an adventure rather than a chore, the search can be half the fun![/quote]

You do know he was talking about eating vagina right?

As for the OP just changing the angle that you are coming from can make a huge difference so switch positions.

9. ^ sometimes i wish there was a sarcasm font.....

10. If you do the alphabet thing and she is taking a long time to cum then you need to speak another language....

11. haha hopefully he won't have to do the Chinese alphabet.

OP, do the "suck and swirl" with your tongue.

12. ^

K I N G of metaphors right here...

13. Just go to town. Eat that shit like a pig at a troth. :bongin:

14. "First, fondle both sides of her hot spot with your fingers at the same time (lick them first to add lube and reduce friction), but don't touch it directly-yet. The clitoris is actually made up of a network of nerve endings that extend on either side (like a wishbone), so you'll get her going.

Then, continue touching the sides of her clitoris with your fingers while you lick it head-on with the wide part of your tongue (using the tip feels too much like you're probing it). The combination of kisses and strokes will send her over the edge."

That's from Cosmopolitan. You should try some of the other stuff too:
    Sex Tips for Guys - How to Turn Her On in Bed - Cosmopolitan

Also, my boyfriend gives unbelievable head... he like pulls the skin around my clit tight and licks really fast and makes me tell him when I'm about to come. Then he stops and waits for me to calm down, then keeps going. Do that. It's amazing. Stop her from coming like 4 or 5 times and when she finally does it'll be insane :)

That was a little graphic but it's better advice than most dudes can give...

• Like Like x 1
  15. solid 2nd post

16. Word. I actually do this all the time (with myself) and would push it further if it wouldn't create an ungodly mess. Definitely worth the anticipation/wait. ;)

17. thanks, baby :love:

18. Pick up a book on expensive restaurants and wine.
    Learn which wines go with which meals, learn how to tip like a beast.

19. [​IMG]