Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wanna know what is ridiculous? Over priced weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Pukeslot123, Feb 26, 2014.

1. #1 Pukeslot123, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    In the awful establishment known as Sioux Falls, South Dakota, I've been purchasing grams at a time for 20 dollars. That's outrages, dude. I know a guy in California who gets his shit anywhere from 5-10 dollars a gram at a time. A gram isn't even that much anymore, I'm lucky if i can pick up 2 gs or some edibles with money so tight.

How's it priced where you live? 

2. trust me i know..  i was paying $30 for a dank 8th in utah and now i pay $100 for a quarter in Florida...  I have buddies in WA paying 60 for O's...

• Like Like x 4
  3. About $90 in electricity.

• Like Like x 9
  4. fuck you! haha, its $300 dollars for an O and 60 for an 8th. 

• Like Like x 2
  5. i'm paying about the same now mane...  i cant wait for fl to get medical

• Like Like x 2
  6. For dank twenty a g ,and for mids five a g. It's only like that because on the east coast there aren't as many growers as there are out west ,so mules gotta smuggle it past state lines (it's not the bud you're paying for it's the risk the dealers and mules take that you pay for).

• Like Like x 1
  7. that dude said hes been paying 60 for an O like dammnn 

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dude seriously?
    What part do they stay by?
    I live in WA too and the cheapest I've heard was like 140....

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  9. Oh yeah! That's a good way to think of it, a lot of people grow here so its just 20 I guess, no fee. 

10. olympia, and some island... all about who you know

11. Im in VA and I pay like $10 a g for dank lol 120 for half o and like 200 a Oz. You can get it cheap if you know the right peeps but during the summer I don't pay shit. Nature pays me :smokin:

• Like Like x 5
  12. during the summer the price is lowered to 10-15 which is nice, but I get what you mean man 

13. $30 an eith $50 a quarter ... In Colorado with a red card... All non residents, w/o red cards are paying $65 an eith and $20 a gram.

• Like Like x 1
  14. $80-120 oz's in some the dispensaries here in SoCal.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. What dispensarys you at?!?! All I'm seeing is 280-310 on weed maps all over in SD county. Cheapest I found was 13 a gram of Girl Scouts......although one place is selling shake for 80 a ounce I'm a go look at it and might do it..shakes got THC and I'll grind it anyway do why not?!

16. I'm up in the SFV. Though the usual price for FIRE is $10 a g, there's alot of places with bogo deals around here.

17. [quote name="s0mekind" post="19591703" timestamp="1393400380"]I'm up in the SFV. Though the usual price for FIRE is $10 a g, there's alot of places with bogo deals around here.

Nice that's about a hour or so drive from me from vista..I won't go there just for bud but if I'm in the area is pick up ...down in SD it amazes me that sometimes there proved more then street even for really dank street weed

• Like Like x 2
  18. east coast prices
    g 20
    2g 30
    1/8 40-50
    quarter 85
    half o 135
    zip 250

as you can see the margins are huge for gain. buying a zip means your payin less then $8 a g, which I'm okay with! just gotta be smart about your pick ups.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Prices in my area are $20/g $50-$60 for an eighth, $100-$120 for a quarter, and the price breaks at a half o for under $200.

I don't have a problem with the price, I have a problem with the quality. It's never really top-shelf dank and half the time it's just decent mids. I want the best of the best and I don't have a problem paying top dollar, it's just not available here like it is in the legal states.

20. The dispensary closest to me has a sweet deal of $40/5gs and I can pick which strain or strains from the whole selection. I usually walk down the street and grab two of those, so its 80 bucks for 10 grams of dank. I love California :smoke:

• Like Like x 1