wand 'hash' hot knives

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by greennewb, May 28, 2012.

1. i had been lazy and not cleaned the wand for a while. when i finally did i had a crap ton of wand 'hash'. the gf and i decided to compress it a bit and then smoke it using hot knives.

i've tried to search to see if any else has tried this. i haven't been able to find anything at all though. it was pretty friggin' good and i'd suggest to others to give it a go.

2. hot knives are old as shit...

3. i dont understand how to do this evwn to ppl talk about it

4. lol yeah hot knives are old school. brings back some good memories ;)

5. hot knives?

just place two butter knives with the tips on a stove top burner and let them heat up for a bit. then place the product on the tip of one of the knives and squeeze the other knife tip on top of that. it burns the product wicked fast and you can get an awesome big hit. i used to do it with hash all the time back in the day.

if you're a noob and need some help, one person can work the knives while the other breathes it in through a plastic bottle cut in half. makes it easier to catch all the smoke.

6. Why am I not surprised?

Man I love hot knifes, by far the most efficient way to smoke when you're with a friend.

7. firstly i think he meant the wand hash and not the act of hot knifing. and yes tokin daily does smoke that a lot. he has a pretty crazy youtube channel. supposedly its a super heavy indica feel. i wouldn't know though i don't have a vape. sounds like a good one to put you to sleep though.

8. yeah, it was pretty heavy for sure. i've read that people who exclusively vape will sometimes smoke the abv and/or the wand hash in order to help them sleep.

9. How'd you harvest the hash from the wand?

10. I actually have smoked the abv before to help myself sleep and it helped a ton.

11. literally just stuck a thin knife in and scraped it out.

12. Mine is getting pretty gunky, and I can't wait to get ripped trying some of it. Would you recomend just scraping it, or should I run some iso through it and make some iso hash?

13. i have never tried using iso so i can't comment.

14. [quote name='"rolljib"']How'd you harvest the hash from the wand?[/quote]

Iso is what i use. Let it dry out scrape it and smoke it with a glass wand out if my bong