Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Walmart Drug tests?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Noxnoctum, Dec 6, 2010.

1. #1 Noxnoctum, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
    I know they do when you get initially hired... but do they do random ones once you are?

Also... how long does pot stay in my system? I hadn't smoked in months and have just smoked 2 joints worth over the last 3 days of mids... so not that much. Do I need to wait a whole month before applying or can I get it out of my system quicker?

P.S. I weigh 155 lbs., 5'11, male, rapid metabolism.

2. My buddy just got a job there dirty as hell...just took someones clean piss with him put that in the cup and was good to go...smoke all day and use this method

3. I would apply in about a week or so, because they are not gonna call you in for an interview THE DAY AFTER you apply, it will be another week or two weeks.

Dont smoke anything else and you will be fine man. The THC in your system will clear out in 2-3 weeks especially if you drink water daily. :smoke:

4. #4 Noxnoctum, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
    They don't check if it's warm?

Ya I drink quite a bit of water and I'm actually planning on starting a fast in a week... so that should help too right? Last time I fasted I lost like 8 pounds in a week... (waiting a bit longer to do it again to gain more weight so I don't turn into a skeleton lol).

5. I used to work there and you take only one test before you get hired, after that they don't keep on testing you. Good luck.

6. I know they dont fuck around and send the samples out to a lab. Dont use fake piss they can tell

7. I just recommend finding a job not at Wal-Mart..