Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Walmart Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Branc19, May 29, 2016.

1. Alright so I used to smoke everyday but then I stopped for a short period and I started smoking every now and then. Usually once every 2-3 days. I'm getting hired at Walmart and they need a drug test me Monday. I stopped smoking Friday, I got a Detox Named Mega Clean and I drank a shit tons of water. I also did the Certo and Gatorade thing. But I still don't feel safe with me peeing in that cup.

2. You will most likely not pass. Walmart does lab tests. Why would you do the "certo trick" if it's not the day of the test? Detox drinks are garbage and fake as the certo drinking. They probably won't drug test you on Monday it's memorial day.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Get some synthetic urine and just substitute. Detox solutions are hit and miss at best.