Wall Vase Into Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Faym0us, May 24, 2014.

1. Hey everyone!

So I was working the other day and my bosses gave me a box of random stuff they didn't want. I looked through it and found a neat wall vase that I think could be a SWEET little bubbler. I need help though. I'm not sure exactly how to cover the top/use the top to my advantage. If anyone has any ideas, let me know :) 
    I ordered a down stem and slider and a gauge thing to keep it from sliding and such. ANy suggestions welcome :)

Sorry about the bad photos. I'll edit later and get better ones 

Picture 1: Front view
    Picture 2: From the top (See the large hole?) its oblong so not great for a stem....
    Picture 3: Back view

I don't honestly know if I can make anything with it, I just thought it would be a neat piece to own :)
    THANKS!  :bongin:  :bongin:

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a big ol' condom filled up with water.  :huh:

3. Lmfao thanks for ruining it for me!! I like the glass colour more than anything lol

You can't deny it.

5. Get a better picture I feel like I'm looking at a spiders dead body.

6. @[member="aLoner"] Sounds good, I will take some later tonight so you can see better, lol thanks :)

7. def gonna need more pics. different angles if you can. im having trouble figuring out what im looking at. haha. glass does look pretty cool. ill throw you some ideas when i see the other pics

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

8. I honestly can't see this being turned into a decent piece :(

9. #9 HelloThere, May 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
    You can make any glass container into a bong, just buy a slide/downstem combo at your LHS for around $15(make sure it comes with rubber grommets), a diamond drill bit at lowes for 20-30$(the same size as the grommet so it will fit), and your set.

Drill the hole, put in the grommet, then stick the downstem in, and you're done

Only problem I can foresee with your vase is the angle of the downstem(not vertical enough). Maybe try drilling the hole at the angle you want it to be?

10. Oh and I just noticed: is it possible to inhale easily through the opening? It looks like it would be pretty awkward