Wall of Cannatrol!

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by HydroDawg421, Aug 25, 2022.

1. I just loaded up my Cannatrol cold cure units. These are AMAZING! PERFECT dry/cure EVERY time!

IMG_4529.JPG IMG_4530.JPG IMG_4522.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  2. I wonder if it would be possible to make your own cannatrol with say and inkbird humidistat

3. Do you sell to dispensaries?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. NO! I don't sell to anyone—just my personal stash.

5. It's great to be able to set it and forget it but I'm not sure if it's really worth the money.
    I'm about ready to load a harvest for a third time. The first time I loaded the buds attached to branches then did the 6 day dry, 25 day cure. They came out surprisingly good considering the quality of the buds.
    The second time I was advised by cannatrol support that it's better to hang the plant for 24 hours first and remove the buds from the branches bf loading.
    Same 6 day dry, 25 day cure resulted in lesser quality finished product with a slight chlorophyll taste even though going in the buds were superior to the first load.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. I've done it both ways, I use the default 4-day dry and 4-day cure. With GREAT results! Better than the old way by a MILE!

7. Waiting on mine to arrive. Excited to try and see what I get. I have several plants ready for harvest soon so will try to do my old method and the new cannatrol. Enjoyed reading the comments so far. Hoping this makes things a bit less stressful for this old man.

8. Cannatrol is spendy?
    Cannatrol Cool Cure Box
    Regular price $2,999.99 CAD
    Holds what, 2.25 lbs wet?