WALL FUNDING UPDATE..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro harley, Dec 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Why yes I can see the east and west borders..Did you miss that some how Smokey?

3. It's better than your solution, you don't have one.

4. That sounds cute but it's totally meaningless. We have our own stuff, I have my car and it's not your car even though we are both Earthlings. I have my country, it's not your country even though we are both Earthlings.

• Like Like x 1
  5. A hi-tech bio-metric social security card. DNA, retina, fingerprint coded chip with on the spot bio verification software. Can't get a job without one. Felony if employers hire someone without following proper protocols and hire illegal or underage workers. Silly wall. lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Wizard, Go ahead and throw some voter ID in there with all that hi-tech stuff and when the wall is finished we would be golden.imo

7. Your bio-metric social security card will be your voter ID. No silly walls necessary.

8. I totally agree but some people think it's inhumane to not allow others the opportunity to support themselves and their families so the liberals are not going to allow E-Verify to become law. If illegals can't work they will have to steal from those who do work just to survive or rely on welfare. We can't even kick them out of the country without guys like you calling us Nazis. I've posted earlier that I don't think we would need a wall if we would implement common sense immigration and hiring laws but I doubt that will happen until it's too late. I'm glad to find common ground with you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. You don't see the available info because you refuse to turn on the app.
    Screenshot (69).png

10. #1310 nitro harley, Apr 7, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    Right on Wizard, Thats a great idea except we will still need the wall because the Dems if they could would change the law and poof...no more cards, Where the Wall would be harder to tear down. The Dems have been found to be untrustworthy to the point that I will never trust them with the power of the white house again unless a couple dozen of them go to jail.

I like your idea though , about the cards and stuff.

[​IMG]

11. I never too you for a flat earther Nitro. Interesting.

12. A police state..... is this your answer to everything? You know that little picture you posted of the earth with no borders.... you are aware of what institutions draw up borders right? Here is a hint it rhymes with doverment.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. Well..Ya..I do own a level and a degree thingy...nitro

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. BORDER ACTION..

15. #1315 Cactus Ed, Apr 13, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    I don't know why this guy is so excited but with a little modification....

16. I actually agree with this reasoning. If immigrants were able to just work and pay taxes than I don't think people would care.

But no people too far left will make it into a race issue. I kinda disagree a little the deportation of parents who had born here though.

Because their kid is American by all standards and that grants the kid American rights. I don't like it but, unless you wanna make it so all of us need an application for citizenship, I don't know that's its right to take an American born citizen away from their parent just because were they born somewhere and crossed illegally.

I believe we should make them get a citizenship though in some way. Maybe we make it so you have to be a citizen to receive our healthcare. I know it sounds harsh but, our healthcare system is bad enough without illegals using it even.

I just not sure how we can give citizenship to anchor parents in a productive manner that promotes them working and paying taxes. Cause it shouldn't just be handed out either these days with all the possibilities of dangerous people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. You shouldn't receive any handouts unless you've contributed or are proven unable to contribute.

I can't imagine that many of the immigrants that the US sees every year are disabled so this shouldn't be an issue. If you have a job and you're paying taxes then you're entitled to what the locals are. If you're not paying taxes and are working for the black market then you have to accept that you're going to have to pay for your healthcare or go to the black market for same.

In an ideal world there'd be no government or taxes which would suit the immigrant and the real capitalist. Those who whine the most about immigration tend to be those that have the most from competition.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. I don't see anything wrong with deporting the illegals who are parents of American citizens. It wouldn't be us separating families, if they want to stay together there's nothing preventing the illegal parents from taking their children back home with them. They have a choice, leave their citizen children here as they go home or taking their citizen children home with them. Why say we are the ones separating families when they do have the choice to stay together.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. I've been hearing some folks say we can't bus illegals to sanctuary cities because congress hasn't approved money for that. If that's all that's holding the idea back we should offer the money we've donated toward the wall to buy them bus tickets to San Francisco. We haven't raised enough money to make any difference on the wall but we have raised enough to buy bus tickets. It may backfire though, it may provide San Franciscans loads of domestic help for cheap.

Which gives me another idea. Let the ones we set free waiting for their court date put their names on a list and people from all over America can choose which ones they want as personal servants. Everyone wins. I wouldn't mind having a maid for the price of a few pounds of beans and some tortillas especially if she can make good chile rellenos and carne adavada with homemade tortillas. They could even earn citizenship if they work hard enough. No one can say I don't have a heart.

20. When did I say give a handout? I just simply stated I believe we should be letting them be citizens if they work and pay taxes.

People like you are quick to jump to the same ol one liners everything is a fucking handout to you I'm sure.

If your against helping people that's fine but, don't tap dance around it. Just say you want a survival for the fittest system and let all the disabled and old people die cause I'm they take up a lot of your precious dollars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.